Reviews for It's Not Over Yet
darkwings13 chapter 26 . 3/7
;_; oh muh gerd this is so beautiful! You did a wonderful job in writing this from beginning to end. I loved every moment of it! The tension and FEELS. I could feel everything poca and smith was feeling. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS STORY.
I absolutely hated the second movie. With this, I am satisfied and super happy with the good ending smith and poca deserves. They always had a special place in my heart and I thank you so much for writing this. :D
lauren chapter 26 . 11/27/2014
It needs to be a little sexier
RavenxRobin chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Disney should make a third movie and it should go exactly like this! I always hated how she ended with John Rolf, sure she ended up with him hundreds of years ago, but she was forced to, while John Smith was really her friend. PocahontaxJohnSmith!
Guest chapter 26 . 6/19/2014
I love this ending! seriously i saw no point in the second movie.
DoctorLoveRose chapter 26 . 5/6/2014
Hi !
I lovely your fiction, your writing is very good and pleasant. When I watched Pocahontas 2 I didn't like the movie because I prefer John Smith. In your fiction, I felt that John Smith is more opening than the other John who doesn't want learn how the Pocahontas' people lives. I already don't like John Rolf, but after reading your fiction, I hate John Rolf :D No, I don't hate John Rolf, but I think he isn't the good man for Pocahontas
Thank you for this wonderful fiction, I had a good time to read it and the suspense is present in all the fiction, we don't know if Pocahontas will choice John Rold or John Smith ;)
See you soon,
DoctorLoveRose.
Yuffa chapter 26 . 1/19/2014
I like this ending better. :)
Lala chapter 26 . 12/29/2013
Now that was a good story well done
alatariel chapter 26 . 7/24/2013
Pocahontas III, รถ this is how I want them to make a third movie!
Illbehisangel10 chapter 26 . 6/25/2013
This is the first multi-chapter story I've read on here in a long time. It was really captivating and not so long that I lost interest in it, great job!
I honestly haven't seen the second Pocahontas movie, but from wiki's plot synopsis, she ends up with Rolfe. That's just not okay. Thank you for writing a fix to it. :-)
Anonymous Cat chapter 26 . 3/24/2013
Aww :3 Such a cute ending! This was an amazing story!
3DY3Namite chapter 26 . 2/22/2013
First of all, let me just say thank you.

I knew I wasn't the only one who wasn't satisfied (aka horrified) with the ending of Pocahontas 2, but this fanfic basically just made my life. It's redeemed so much for me. Kudos for you.

I usually give some even criticism (good and bad) but right now, I'm just so caught up in all of the emotion that I have nothing bad to say. I really can't.

And how Rolfe was portrayed as close-minded is actually how I think he is (well, compared to Smith at least) because he hasn't had that adventuring career Smith has (...unless I've failed to do my research...).

All in all...just, thank you, for writing this. 100 A for you. x]

-Namite
An Unknown Foreign Beauty chapter 26 . 1/21/2013
it's so beautiful. i enjoyed it much. looking for more pocahontas stories from you.
Guest chapter 26 . 12/31/2012
FUCKING LOVED IT! Kinda sad it's over though (tear) but it was a awesome story
Bamfette chapter 26 . 12/31/2012
I'm so happy you finished it! What a story! Loved it, just loved it!
I cried at the end, it was so beautiful! Thank you for making pocahontas 2 worth watching again. Your story didn't disappoint. Just wow!
TangledEpicForever chapter 26 . 12/27/2012
Yeah an update! Anyways I'm glad that Pocahontas finally made the right choice and is now back with Smith! I was almost sure she choose Rolfe but didn't,I'm almost got worried there was gonna be another bad sequel but you surprised us all! I'm glad she made the right choice thank thank you! I wish this story could be made to movie as to me it correct the horrable Pocahontas II sequel! You know there were lots of dispointed Pocahontas fans with that movie! I was not the only one who thought the same thing there were many others who felt that Disney should've never made the sequel! At first I was exctited there was going to be sequel to movie until I saw it and I was deeply disponited! I sure wish this story could be the third installment to the movie franchise because it would right the wrong of the second movie! Anyways I'm sad to see it over but like all good things has to end sometime! But at least it endend on a good note not bad and I'm happy about that! I do wish Pocahontas and Smith got thier happy ending like the others couples did but they really didn't but at least this story they did and in our imaganations they can that's what good about fan fictions we can give charcters like them who don't get thier happy endings and give them one or one they desreve. Well till next see you later!