Reviews for Ultimate Teen Titans: Blind Date
Ummm... isn't Spiderman in Marvel? I heard about that new captain america movie and it has the avengers in it. Then in the end of kne of the trailers, Spiderman appeared unexpectedly right in front of their face.
Jack Stanley chapter 5 . 4/16
Hey dude! I read both of your fanfictions and I love them! Especially this one! Great job capturing the relationship between Peter and Raven. I plan on adapting these stories as films on my YouTube channel. I'll even mention you as the original creator. :)
Guest chapter 5 . 10/12/2015
Please continue this story I love it.
Conner Gallagher chapter 5 . 9/12/2015
Wow
doodadbug chapter 5 . 1/16/2015
Hee Hee Heee
doodadbug chapter 4 . 1/16/2015
EEEEKKKKKK!
fangirl faints in happiness
Guest chapter 5 . 9/2/2014
OMG dying of laughter right now. XD
BeastBrony chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
You are the most strange person alive even if raven and spider man ( my favorite super hero) met they would hate each other in the highest degree I'm a supporter of beast boy and raven all the way
Dragonscorch chapter 5 . 11/17/2013
This was very awesome
Guest chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
one word: LOL!
god f. dam it chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
i think you should add venom into the mix or carnage from
shinkenpinkkame chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
A "not so" blind date...gotta love BB and Star for what they did, poor them that they got punished...Love the date, but it's quite short though, hope you dig into the details a bit. And Peter defended Raven from that b******...no one calls Raven "freak"!
SPF :)
Rider Paladin chapter 5 . 8/12/2012
Well, that was an excellent revenge. Beast Boy dressed as Starfire and in a maid costume on top of that. All the same, it is good that Peter and Raven are finally together. Wonder what the crooks will say when they get a load of BB's and Star's new outfits.