Reviews for Ultimate Teen Titans: Blind Date
doodadbug chapter 4 . 1/16
EEEEKKKKKK!
fangirl faints in happiness
Guest chapter 5 . 9/2/2014
OMG dying of laughter right now. XD
BeastBrony chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
You are the most strange person alive even if raven and spider man ( my favorite super hero) met they would hate each other in the highest degree I'm a supporter of beast boy and raven all the way
Dragonscorch chapter 5 . 11/17/2013
This was very awesome
Guest chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
one word: LOL!
god f. dam it chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
i think you should add venom into the mix or carnage from
shinkenpinkkame chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
A "not so" blind date...gotta love BB and Star for what they did, poor them that they got punished...Love the date, but it's quite short though, hope you dig into the details a bit. And Peter defended Raven from that b******...no one calls Raven "freak"!
SPF :)
Rider Paladin chapter 5 . 8/12/2012
Well, that was an excellent revenge. Beast Boy dressed as Starfire and in a maid costume on top of that. All the same, it is good that Peter and Raven are finally together. Wonder what the crooks will say when they get a load of BB's and Star's new outfits.
A.W.Bush chapter 5 . 8/11/2012
This is pure gold mate! I can't wait to see what you do next
Rider Paladin chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
Speed. Speed is always good. Unless you're on a freight train and it can't stop. Then it's bad. Very bad. It's even worse when it's meth, because that s*** will mess you up. See the pun? All the same, it is cute how Beast Boy and Starfire are trying to set Raven and Spider-Man up together. I wonder how the actual date will go. . . .
alchemists19 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Immersing
spideyxraefan chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
hey im the artist of that spidey and raven pic may i please say i like your story and please do more!