Reviews for Alien Legion: Arrows of Artemis
JovianJeff chapter 17 . 8/15/2011
That was magnificent! I love the touches of Jentek culture, I loved the ebb and flow of the relationships, not just the two stars of the piece, but Zeerod as well. A wonderful expansion of an aspect we wouldn't get to see otherwise. An amazing piece of fiction that I hope one day you'll get back to write more of. Thank you for writing it and posting it!
JovianJeff chapter 4 . 8/10/2011
*facepalm* I apologize, I said sir, when its ma'am last review. You're doing an outstanding job, brava ma'am! I loved the date! Nice mention of Sarivil and the end was perfect. I know I've been there. It was a great Sarigar moment and I really love what you're doing with Jaikira. Okay this time really, not one more review until I reach the end. No matter how good the chapter.
JovianJeff chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
I know I said I'd wait to the end, but this last chapter was so awesome I had to GREAT job! Bravo sir, bravo! I love the little character bits put in as well as Jentek cultural ones. They add more flavor to the characters, flesh them out. Again well done sir!
JovianJeff chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
Since this story is years over, I'll review at the end, just wanted to say I like the focus on Sarigar, one of my personal favorites, although putting him in the position of being captured was in an uncomfortable zone, still it was a good place to go and worked well with the story.
JovianJeff chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
That was a great beginning! I liked how you portrayed the characters well, like what period you chose to pick up (Arrick alive for instance) and the whole mood of the chapter with its promise of more than a just a series of fight scenes strung together with a weak plot. I have to admit I was split on the notion of Jugger getting sucker punched, but after some thought, it was set up where he would have been open for it. Absolutely loved how you went more into Sarigar's people. All in all, looking forward to the chapters to come. Thank you for writing this.
okay chapter 17 . 4/29/2007
OMG snakes in love! yet there is little OOC'ness. I'm not a big love story fan, but i like the action in the first half of the story ...and the rest was not bad :)can you do a bloody one? A.L. is under fanfic'ed .thanks
Shadowface chapter 12 . 1/3/2004
This fanfic is very cool!
Kimberly T chapter 17 . 6/7/2003
Ah... 'Twas everything I'd hoped for, and more! I find myself both sweetly satisfied, and eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
Kimberly T chapter 16 . 3/6/2003
"Hello. daughter."

'Oy, the poor Snakes'. If those words aren't expected to be heard, that's a surefire sign of impending doom no matter what the special occasion is.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Nicky Dee chapter 16 . 3/1/2003
Sweet Fic! It's been a while since I have read anything for Alien Legion, since I try to stick to X-Men and the such, but this one was pretty well written! Keep it up! :)
Kimberly T chapter 15 . 2/13/2003
Ohhhh, my... This story is GREAT! I read the Alien Legion comics back in the 80's, and I have to say you've captured the characters perfectly! And the new characters are a joy to read as well. I'm eagerly awaiting the big wedding chapter... and I sincerely hope the story doesn't stop there! I'm military myself and married to another military member, and I know all too well that the adventures, heartaches, moments of joy and laughter, and general craziness that go with the lifestyle just don't stop at the altar...
Nightw2 chapter 15 . 12/8/2002
Ohhhh. Nice one. This IS a great story. I don't know much about this "Alien Legion", but this fsn fiction is a great introduction to it. So many species, so many emotions, so many areas. This is an absolutely superb piece of work.
GForce 99 chapter 14 . 9/25/2002
Spike: I've been reading this fic, its really good.

Please try to save it for future readers.

Carl: Please help us out here, let fanfiction live!

Xyphoid chapter 14 . 9/13/2002
After a thorough reading I thought that was bloody good. Well done!

Yes you'll have to take it away as Mr Potts himself is having to get strict over unregulated fan-fic due to copywright laws. A shame coz we need stuff like this to keep interest in Alien Legion alive.
Stephen R. Sobotka Jr chapter 13 . 8/16/2002
First off, long-time reader of Christi's work.

That said, here's the review:

I vaguely recall this comic book, but from what I'm reading in this story, I'm shocked I didn't go for it when it was still being published! Christi's done a fantastic job here: weaving two characters around one another in that style of hers that just blows me away! Emotions, reactions, and the sheer scope are great from start to end (well, of the current chapter, anyway). This is one of her best works to-date, and I can't wait to see the finish... and more! Fabulous work, hon! Can't wait for more! _