Reviews for On Snow White Wings
please continue
hurry the fuck up and update it's rude to take this long for no reason and if you do have one then bloody well explain it
please hurry up and update, is that really so hard?
can u please update
can u please update sometime soon
josue chapter 25 . 12/12/2015
josue chapter 12 . 12/12/2015
more!
isis424 chapter 24 . 7/25/2015
Also you had Jade take note of some magic in harry's scar in the beginning one time but as not come in Jade's mind since then when are you going to bring that up again? Should Jade also tell that there is some thing wrong with Mad eye Moody?
isis424 chapter 25 . 7/25/2015
more XD, I have now read this two times within a 2-3 years and no new Chapters and would like no love it if would continue. XD 3
ColdFang chapter 25 . 4/3/2015
A very interesting story. I really like the character development. I can totally see Jade as being a successful entrepreneur. Would love to see more of this story on a later date.
shiro chapter 25 . 12/15/2014
update please
link1211 chapter 25 . 7/28/2014
cool
deathbykitsune chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
I personally thought jade was more slytherin since everyone regarded her as cunning in the show
Lupi-wolf chapter 25 . 7/23/2014
This is a cool story, please start it back up soon. Iowa wonder if Jade will notice anything weird about Moody.
m chapter 3 . 6/2/2014
Uuuummm not tobe mean but that was a interesting ending *she said uncertianly* by the by i have an acount on hear im just sined out its purplecello22 you can rant to me all you want