Reviews for A Lovely Addiction
Mike Prower the Fox chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Wow. I literally don't know what to say here.
Oh, hey. Is that brain bleach? I could use some of that.
xSakuraRosesx chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
This was too cute! I loved the ending. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
i just love your sonic/amy stories. i think every single one is great.
01SonAmy01 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Nyaaagh I loved this! (Don't I always love your one-shots? :D)
My FAVOURITE part of it was that Sonic repeated it at the end! EEEEE! :D The way you structured it, so we only get to know of his affections at the very end, but make it seem like he's already aware of it, was very VERY good. :)
I spotted one teensy little mistake that I thought I should show you: 'Cheese made a face at Amy's swooning comments, but Cheese shook her head at him.' The second 'cheese' is Cream right? :)
I liked that you based it on the song (good song!) and it ties in well with the lyrics, although I thought that this bit - 'My heart is fried from him constantly toying with it' - sounded a bit strange, you know? I get that you're trying to use the lyrics but I think maybe that part translates weirdly if you know what I mean. Not that it matters too much. Hope you don't mind me saying so :)
Anyway, I really enjoyed it, and thank you for writing it and making me smile! _ You're very talented!
MeadowsAndSunsets chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
This was so cute and awesome! x3 I loved it!
Avalon the Assassin chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Ah hah! I have been waiting for this FOREVER! And it was worth it! Thanks! I really like it!

Thanks Sword! *hugs Sword*

Thanks Pen. Appreciate it.

Love ya guys! Love ya bro! Thanks so much! I really enjoyed it!

Avalon the Assassin