Reviews for the girl with the broken smile
ThalitaD chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Amazing!
ScottishGleek1998 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
This is amazing! Perfect! I love this so much! x
singntheshower chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I can't even put into words how much I loved this story. And the last line killed me. I literally laughed out loud. Amazing job! :)
Gabriela chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
this is a really good beautifull and meaningfull story you should feel proud.
mrs.gleelover12 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
AMAZING! Love how you made it all work out in the end, great smut ;) lol. You should TOTALLYYYY make a sequel, or an epilouge. Great Job! D
star143 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I loved this story. I read the entire thing in one sitting, and wished there was more when I finished! The writing is superb and the story is so poignant and sweet. Well done! This is the best AU Finchel I've read.
theluckyclover chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
ugh this was so beautiful. it was epic in terms of length and quality. the last sentence kinda made me tear up. thanks for writing and sharing!
luafontes chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
this is só adorable! I loved it! )
kjs2259 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I absolutely LOVED LOVED LOVED this story! I blasted "Only Time" by Enya while reading it because it fit the mood for me.. lol :)
Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
weed isn't so extreme lol
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
OMG This is so AMAZING! I loved it so much. It was so sad and beautiful I cried threw the whole thing. Thank you for this amazing story and I hope we get to read more from you :D
jonimitchell chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
wowowowowow i seriously adored this. you really did a wonderful job of capturing the characters, even in this completely alternate universe you've stuck them in. i loved this through and through thank you so much for sharing! :)
GeekyGleek chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
This was beautiful.
noro chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
amazing story loved it
May chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I really luv it so much. It was soooooo sweet! Besos