Reviews for Escape
Rising from the Ashes YOLT chapter 13 . 9/13
Yay everyone is happy!
Guest chapter 13 . 1/31/2017
Awe, this was really sweet... This story was also one of the better 'running away from expirementation' DP fics. I've read a lot of those kind of fics before(most of them crossovers), and quite a lot of them were... Well, definitely not as good as this one. Not everyone can do this kind of fic realistically. And that's what you did. :] I enjoyed reading this story of yours. A lot.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
Loved this fic! It was really intense and had plenty of suspense and mystery!
Dratias chapter 13 . 2/28/2016
Omfg. Now that was one hell of a story. You.. did a freaking incredible job on this fanfic. I loved it! The backstory, Danny's emotions throughout this whole thing, Vlad's feelings, they were all amazingly done. I really, really enjoyed reading this. I'm so glad Danny had a happy ending. Really sweet. 10/10
ASL-Pirates-Lover chapter 10 . 6/3/2014
Wait... DUH! Exparements,research,finding put Danny is different,sending ghost to catch Danny,Letting Freakshow out of prison,Danny being in prison there,People fixing Freakshows staff better,putting up ghost shields to keep ghost from taking back Danny and giving him to the people etc. SOOOOOOOOOO the GIW! And OMG! Vlad knows Danny is part ghost and... well... i don't think Danny knows Vlad is part ghost yet... he can be slow at times... plus Vlad looks COMPLETLY diff and Danny did not really get ta prosess what Vlad said so... well... AWESOME CHAP!
ASL-Pirates-Lover chapter 8 . 6/3/2014
ugh i want 2 know if Vlad is half ghost 2 sooooo bad but there are no hints of him bein 1 besides him disaperin 4 uh few hours.
ASL-Pirates-Lover chapter 6 . 6/3/2014
ok now i think there is a WAY better chance it is the GIW (Guys In White) it makes more sense with the "finding out he was different" and doing exparements/research on Danny than Walker and his Goons but still it could be Walker u never know with people who write Fanfiction.
ASL-Pirates-Lover chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
R the "They" Walker and his Goons? He said the police were not after him and he had a lock around him he said the food was better than grule and he said was he a prisoner 2 this man he had already escaped 1 and he said the man would not understand witch mean ghost things and he thinks Vlad would not understand cause he thinks Vlad is a human and if the cops r not after him but he broke out of jail that would most likely be Walker and his Goons.
Vs chapter 13 . 3/1/2014
Best ever!
yukikominnam chapter 13 . 1/9/2014
Just great! Love your writing ;)
oblivion9032 chapter 13 . 10/31/2013
Great job on a great story!
Shimitoo chapter 13 . 10/11/2013
And done :D lovely story Thank you :)
I liked the focus you had on their relationship than the torture Danny went through.
And I knew it what Jazz :3 a nice ending and again thank you
Shimitoo chapter 11 . 10/11/2013
Thank you damn I didn't know what to think :) I was thinking he still was a hybrid but I did not know for sure :D yay and the misunderstanding with his parents was a good twist. I thought they were dead but now it makes sense he didn't wanted to talk about them.
Well I better get the ending of the story :)
midnight chapter 13 . 3/21/2013
love the story so much i almost cried at the end cause it was over
shidoni16 chapter 13 . 3/2/2013
What happened to mad die and jack? We're they punnished? Killed? Put in prison?