Reviews for A Funny Thing Happened
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
TSUNDERE! / w /
WinterRaineeDay chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
LMFAO! Only these two can make me laughed so much compared to the other pairings XD
MayIGoOutSensei chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
oh dear! its soooo cute! i love it sooo much!
MentalHope chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Nicely done! I really like the humor/comedy in this! :D One of my fave parts:

Takao- "Alright, Shin-chan. I took my medicine like a good little boy. Do I get a reward now? How about a kiss?"

Midorima- "How about a concussion?"

I started laughing xD Awesome job, still! :3
hlflores chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
ha, it's funny and cute. good job
grathialiana chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
I loved this. Too much. Words are overrated. Uggghhhh.
MidnightFunhouse chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
So cute I'm dying! X/
OMF chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
That. Was. Perfect. The BEST MidoTaka on this entire planet. I feel like you are the only person successfully creating a relationship without going out of character. BRAVO. I LOVE YOU.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Lol! This was hilarious. I absolutely loved this :)
Autumn Laef chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Aw so cute! I really like the dorky Takao and the strict but deep down passionate Midorima! That's how I imagined them.
Really liked it!
Xxkusari-tanxX chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
This is 7000 words of fluffy, adorable, cute, lovable crack involving two lovable idiots XD I was seriously laughing the whole way through. Thank you for writing such a sweet fic for my OTP!
Sexykill69 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Very very good!
Lui chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
No! I can't believe this blissful, sweet, funny thing actually came to an end. I've been completely crazy about Midotaka lately and it's always wonderful to find amazing fan fictions such as yours. I believe what makes me head over heels about this ship is how rough and serious Midorima is on the exterior and how Takao manages to see right through him, so when I look for fictions I'm also looking exactly for that and you did a brilliant job portraying their relationship. I could keep on reading this forever, really. Good luck on any other stories, you are brilliant!
Animecherryblossem33 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
This is awesome xD wonderful writing I really loved reas
topaz38 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
This is great! I laughed so much. It's sweet, without being overly mushy. I love that you kept both Takao and Midorima in character.