Reviews for A Funny Thing Happened
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 1/23
One of my otps!
Sushiie chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
That was perfect ! I love them so much, you did a great job
yukikaze1410 chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
Gosh this is HILARIOUS! I love how you write Takao's POV. It's very like him! And the part where 'even the pain had pain' made me vurst out laughing in the middle of the night. I'll checking out more of your works! :D
Iris chapter 1 . 1/6/2016
xD I love this couple, they're so effing cute!
PrincessLeia1560 chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
I love how in character the guys are, not just as their characters but as guys period, sometimes yaoi authors tend to make them less than men when devising their fics... This was absolutely awesome. :)
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
xDD EPIC !

Hilarious and Cute and Lovely as well...
MissLawlipop chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
Holy shit that kiss was sexy. And FUCK Midorima is adorable! 3 and I adore this couple! And this story is fabulous! And fucking hell I haven't laughed so hard for so long! That "spider" was really something! Hahahah!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
TSUNDERE! / w /
WinterRaineeDay chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
LMFAO! Only these two can make me laughed so much compared to the other pairings XD
MayIGoOutSensei chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
oh dear! its soooo cute! i love it sooo much!
AispuroLogic chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Nicely done! I really like the humor/comedy in this! :D One of my fave parts:

Takao- "Alright, Shin-chan. I took my medicine like a good little boy. Do I get a reward now? How about a kiss?"

Midorima- "How about a concussion?"

I started laughing xD Awesome job, still! :3
hlflores chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
ha, it's funny and cute. good job
grathialiana chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
I loved this. Too much. Words are overrated. Uggghhhh.
MidnightFunhouse chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
So cute I'm dying! X/
OMF chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
That. Was. Perfect. The BEST MidoTaka on this entire planet. I feel like you are the only person successfully creating a relationship without going out of character. BRAVO. I LOVE YOU.