Reviews for The Stone Cries Out
Guest chapter 33 . 12/10/2015
This story was so good. Honestly, I felt such a wide range of emotions, but it ended up being so amazing. You made me realize again how amazing Catoniss is. Thanks so much for writing and finishing this story!
Guest chapter 33 . 11/12/2015
amazing! fantastic, this was a wonderful ending! :)
stinkyshirt chapter 33 . 11/8/2015
You are simply one of the bestI hope that you will have another HG fanfic and I will surely read it because your writing prowess is just too awesome that I love you 3 3
Guest chapter 31 . 8/22/2015
amazing story
theodOREOS chapter 31 . 1/3/2015
Is this the end of this series? :(
stinkyshirt chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
WOW. just wow. I was planning on re-reading The Caged Bird Sings 'coz it was so awesome but found this treasure on your profile page! OH MY. totally reading this. And I know that it will be as awesome as The Caged Bird Sings!
m.taphor chapter 31 . 2/2/2014
YAS. YAAAAAAAS. I was on a day trip when you updated TCBS but I read it anyway with data xD Okay, I'm very happy that they're getting the chance to be together the right way aka with consent. I think you do a great job of describing Cato's frustration and I like that he and Katniss both still slip back into flashes of their pasts. And Cato still feeling like a boy of...eighteen is it? is some really nice attention to detail. It's one of those things that would've totally escaped me if you hadn't brought it up in this chapter
A couple questions-why make the coma sixteen years? Was it just a nice number or is there some other significance to it? And how many more chapters until the end? I'll be sad to see this story completed ): Aaaaand last question, will you be writing any more Catoniss fics? You're one of the only authors I'm following who still updates *sobs grossly*
sundragons9 chapter 31 . 2/2/2014
Loved his side of it. And Cato still being the boy in a man's body... while I don't know how it would be, you write it to make it believable and I can picture it.
FlawedPerception chapter 31 . 2/2/2014
Hey there, I was glad to see that you posted Cato's POV of this scene. For some reason, I really enjoy Cato's POV better, it's a bit less angsty, at least in the beginning. I really love how you portray Cato but I hate the fact that it seems like he was under the Tracker Jacker venom the whole time he was with Katniss in the arena (I had to re-read both stories after I read Katniss' POV in The Caged Bird Sings). Anyway, I thought that the chapter title was very fitting, after everything that Cato has gone through, he's finally himself again.

Anyway, hope you continue on. I can't help but hope that there's a happy ending in store for Cato and Katniss after everything that's happened to them.
FlawedPerception chapter 30 . 12/20/2013
Oh my gosh, you're evil! Poor Cato, all broken inside and out, he just needs some loving. I really do hope you continue, this is definitely one of my favorite stories.
sundragons9 chapter 30 . 10/13/2013
I loved Cato's side as well. I really do hope he gets better and that he and Katniss can have a life together.
MySonLovesZombies chapter 30 . 10/12/2013
Wonderful!
BookaholicBlogger chapter 29 . 8/28/2013
Can you make a sequel of The Caged Bird Sings? & Please please give it a happy ending? Please bring the real Cato back to life!
fairytalec chapter 29 . 8/16/2013
Hey,you always have to make me cry for hurts,knowing he is hurting that much.
sundragons9 chapter 29 . 8/16/2013
It's been quite a ride, following their stories. I only wish that Cato would have been able to tell her more so that she may forgive him. I just really hope he doesn't die while in the coma. I feel bad for him; for the both of them, but for him in that he'll miss a big part of watching his son grow up. Cato's side of their dialogue when Katniss would visit felt just as intimate as it did from her side. Some was very tender and loving.

Anyway, the body was right in a sense that Katniss was the cause of Peeta's death, although not intentional and not by her fault. Star-crossed lovers scared Snow and so he went after Peeta.

Also, is Cato chipped or something? Like when they'd touch his neck and he'd feel back to himself, in the previous chapter.