Reviews for The Stone Cries Out
theodOREOS chapter 31 . 1/3
Is this the end of this series? :(
stinkyshirt chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
WOW. just wow. I was planning on re-reading The Caged Bird Sings 'coz it was so awesome but found this treasure on your profile page! OH MY. totally reading this. And I know that it will be as awesome as The Caged Bird Sings!
m.taphor chapter 31 . 2/2/2014
YAS. YAAAAAAAS. I was on a day trip when you updated TCBS but I read it anyway with data xD Okay, I'm very happy that they're getting the chance to be together the right way aka with consent. I think you do a great job of describing Cato's frustration and I like that he and Katniss both still slip back into flashes of their pasts. And Cato still feeling like a boy of...eighteen is it? is some really nice attention to detail. It's one of those things that would've totally escaped me if you hadn't brought it up in this chapter
A couple questions-why make the coma sixteen years? Was it just a nice number or is there some other significance to it? And how many more chapters until the end? I'll be sad to see this story completed ): Aaaaand last question, will you be writing any more Catoniss fics? You're one of the only authors I'm following who still updates *sobs grossly*
sundragons9 chapter 31 . 2/2/2014
Loved his side of it. And Cato still being the boy in a man's body... while I don't know how it would be, you write it to make it believable and I can picture it.
FlawedPerception chapter 31 . 2/2/2014
Hey there, I was glad to see that you posted Cato's POV of this scene. For some reason, I really enjoy Cato's POV better, it's a bit less angsty, at least in the beginning. I really love how you portray Cato but I hate the fact that it seems like he was under the Tracker Jacker venom the whole time he was with Katniss in the arena (I had to re-read both stories after I read Katniss' POV in The Caged Bird Sings). Anyway, I thought that the chapter title was very fitting, after everything that Cato has gone through, he's finally himself again.

Anyway, hope you continue on. I can't help but hope that there's a happy ending in store for Cato and Katniss after everything that's happened to them.
FlawedPerception chapter 30 . 12/20/2013
Oh my gosh, you're evil! Poor Cato, all broken inside and out, he just needs some loving. I really do hope you continue, this is definitely one of my favorite stories.
sundragons9 chapter 30 . 10/13/2013
I loved Cato's side as well. I really do hope he gets better and that he and Katniss can have a life together.
MySonLovesZombies chapter 30 . 10/12/2013
Wonderful!
Ziba Mahdi chapter 29 . 8/28/2013
Can you make a sequel of The Caged Bird Sings? & Please please give it a happy ending? Please bring the real Cato back to life!
fairytalec chapter 29 . 8/16/2013
Hey,you always have to make me cry for hurts,knowing he is hurting that much.
sundragons9 chapter 29 . 8/16/2013
It's been quite a ride, following their stories. I only wish that Cato would have been able to tell her more so that she may forgive him. I just really hope he doesn't die while in the coma. I feel bad for him; for the both of them, but for him in that he'll miss a big part of watching his son grow up. Cato's side of their dialogue when Katniss would visit felt just as intimate as it did from her side. Some was very tender and loving.

Anyway, the body was right in a sense that Katniss was the cause of Peeta's death, although not intentional and not by her fault. Star-crossed lovers scared Snow and so he went after Peeta.

Also, is Cato chipped or something? Like when they'd touch his neck and he'd feel back to himself, in the previous chapter.
m.taphor chapter 29 . 8/16/2013
DYING? Was that the last word or is my phone just not loading that one word? Hnnnghhh this chapter was definitely less painful than the last. At least Katniss knows he was under the influence of tracker jacker venom. But noooo they won't get the chance to rebuild what they so fleetingly have because heslipsintoacomaandIcrybecauseIlovethisshipsomuch even though reading fics like these mess with my head.
I do have a question, though. Near the end of this chapter, when Cato doesn't specifically say "it" or "the body" or talk about the orange, is he himself? Or has he been immersed in the venom for so long he just can't tell anymore? I'm only asking because some things he says doesn't seem like him.
Anyway, thank you for being like the only Kato fic author who still updates. The two other stories I'm invested in have been left alone while the respective authors write 1D fics instead and that makes me so sad )': and bahaha, thanks for the thanks at the beginning of the chapter, and sorry for the issues typing out my user xD metaphor's fine lol.
KatnissEaton chapter 29 . 8/15/2013
WHY DID YOU HAVE TO END IT LIKE THAT! IT'S KILLING ME TO FIND OUT WHAT HE WAS GOING TO SAY! PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS STORY!
Everybody's Changing chapter 28 . 8/4/2013
Could you write a summary of events? I'm kind of confused on what actually happened...
fairytalec chapter 28 . 8/3/2013
Incredible,awesome, love rock anesther.
God,i feel so bad for helpless he is! :-(