Reviews for Just Another Winter's Tale
Michonyx chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Please finish this story. It's so sweet and heartbreaking; it would be a shame not to finish it. I want to know what Felix will decide. This story needs to be finished.
EdwardsMate4ever chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
What a wonderfully unique story. I wish I had your imagination. Any thoughts on continuing this? I've alerted this, just in case :)
Yulliah chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I'm soo soooooooo sad for Alice! *pings away a tear*

But so very VERY happy for James and Felix! *sighs*

Very different, but very cute fic! Shame James couldn't become a fairy though, he'd make such a cute one! :D

Great Job and grats on Second place and Most original fic!

Love,
Jules
Emeralds in Penombra chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I'm on vacation and finally catching up on so many stories. This was wonderful Matt! And I loved the pairing. I too am a lover of all things magical and fairies. :-) Congratulations on the win...well deserved my friend!

Ann Marie xo
harrytwifan chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Oh, Matt. Your writing continues to amaze me. I loved this story so much. It's fabulous to be surprised and charmed by a story. You stayed in the theme of the story so perfectly-I enjoyed every little detail of the fairy world. Thank you so much for participating in the contest and sharing this beautiful tale with all of us. Your talent and imagination have been a beautiful addition to our splashy little world!
Nancy
Pyejammies chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
That was sad at the end but maybe Alice can visit him just as he visited James. Pulling off his wings was the opposite of the vampire change. Thanks, Matt.
sue273 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
A very creative story, Matt. You tell this very original tale so well. Congratulations on your two wins in this contest. Sue xx
ArekWhitlock chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
OH...
This o/s was so sweet and full of love:))
SlashGal chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
ooh! loved this tale matt...so sweet and very original :)
nmydreamz chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Matt, I absolutely ADORED this! So imaginative...I could see little Felix and everything so clearly, could feel the warmth and love that he had for James, and James' feelings in return. Hmm, but that ending...it broke my heart! I must know what happened! I need closure! haha Please think about it, hmm? Love it.

xox
Debbi84 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Loved this story. Congrats on second place and original story.
Jasper1863Hale chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
absolutely adored this entry, Matt. Would have been first place if not for the too abrupt ending, I'm so hoping you'll consider writing more of this, even if it's just one chapter more. *puppy eyes*
dragontattoo75 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
This was so different and intriguing, what an imagination you have! Again - congrats on winning 2nd place and most original, well deserved! Thank you for writing and sharing!
twilight mum69 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Well done, knew you'd win you are an amazing author xx