Reviews for Ava and Peter
OfficialUSMWriter chapter 8 . 8/18
Heeheehee, oh Peter, you make me laugh.
OfficialUSMWriter chapter 7 . 8/18
YAY! So cute!
OfficialUSMWriter chapter 6 . 8/18
Aw Peter, you sweet boy! Just don't forget about Harry!
OfficialUSMWriter chapter 5 . 8/18
Oh my, that last line though! XD
OfficialUSMWriter chapter 4 . 8/17
A this one as very cute. I like ho Idiot i Peter' nickname, and ho he had to get it back. Cute!
OfficialUSMWriter chapter 3 . 8/17
Oh Sam, you little twerp XD

I liked how Ava was missing her guy-friends, but its good to hang out with fellow gals too. This was awesome! Ava's reaction to Peter and MJ kissing made me laugh. :D
OfficialUSMWriter chapter 2 . 8/17
Favorite line: "You'r hands are not at my waist anymore. Bring them up." "Oh sorry,"

Petey your sly dog *wink wink nudge nudge* Heehee, this was awesome! Nice to have a little normality. :D
OfficialUSMWriter chapter 1 . 8/17
Aww that's adorablee! I love it!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 8 . 5/30
No, go for the blimp:-)
Aferus chapter 8 . 5/28
This was such a beautiful piece of both your stories, I haven't gotten to reading the other but my gosh, this was beautiful, magnificently so.

I stumbled upon this by looking through the old stories of the community, trying to get a feel for what content changed as the years went by. If the time stamps are to be believed, this is the first Ava/Peter FanFic in the community! Simply marvelous! I enjoyed every bit of this story, truly!

You depicted each emotion and each scene with a very realistic take on it, placing the reader in the shoes of the characters. I, for one, felt like I was back in high school, reliving the moments and how it felt like to be so lost and dangerously in love with another, and for that I thank you for such a beautiful story.

Each review I leave I leave something I didn't quite agree with, leave a bit of constructive criticism for the writer to grow on. But... I can't honestly find anything to note because I loved the story so much! It was that good!

I'll read on to your next story, "Their First", which will be interesting! :D I'm really excited to. I know it's been ages since you've last updated them, so I'm not sure if you'll ever run into this review, but wherever you are, writer, I'd just like to thank you for these stories. I feel that they've paved the way for even more Ava/Peter FanFics! :) Great job!
LynDea chapter 8 . 5/25/2015
Hopefully you'll update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/10/2014
as soon as i read i have a crush on principal coulson i skipped all to the end of the chapter should i have done that
EB chapter 8 . 9/8/2014
So cute 3
Fairylover2095901 chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
Principal Coulson?! LOOOOOOOLLLLL omg I love this story!
Angryhenry chapter 5 . 5/18/2014