Reviews for of the cold and brokenhearted
This, this is AMAZING! Loki finally got his hug!
wordsfromfanfics chapter 1 . 2/9
Hi! I wanted to let you know that a quote from this fic was featured on wordsfromfanfics on tumblr. Keep up the great work!
AnaBookWorm chapter 1 . 10/20/2017
Loved the story!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2017
Why did you make it? It's so beautifully sad!
Natasha chapter 1 . 5/12/2017
Awww am not kidding I cried in the middle of the story when he turned into a frost giantit was so sweet!My only problem was that Odin loved Loki in the end that felt a little pic to me but over all I loved this story!
TT chapter 1 . 3/1/2017
This is beautiful. Amazing.
I'm crying.
die Otter chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
That was very beautifully written. I ended up with tears in my eyes. Poor Loki, I wonder if he really manages to accept who he is. Thank you for such a great, moving story.

PS. Sorry for double posting, my phone is acting crazy tonight.
die Otter chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
Th
Asteria8 chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
Finally somebody gave Loki a hug.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
This needs a sequel.
Up-In-the-Clouds1285 chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
I do not think I have cried this hard in over a year. My emotions have been skewered by your deep provoking words and I am in awe. Beautifully done.
Honeydewmelon56 chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
im actually legitmately crying right now *sniff* that was so good but so sad oh my god poor loki, odin you done fucked up, but anyway i love the way this was written it really made it feel like lokis emotions and i love the contrast between him being mean in the beginning to just breaking down like that and i think you captured everything very well and i loved the part at the end where hes afraid to accept his familys love but he finally does, at least a little bit. Very good fic
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
OMG, I AM CRYING WATERFALLS! MY FEELS! THEY HAVE BEEN COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY DESTROYED! DX
Professor Hyraxi chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
This was beautifully written. Thank you for writing this!
NorthernMage chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
You messed up, Odin.

You. Messed. Up.

Usually, I'd be wondering why he's showing Loki any love, but he did just accidentally give Loki a death sentence that can never be taken back - all of Asgard will try (and possibly succeed) in murdering Loki now they know his race. I still think Odin's a terrible father who doesn't deserve Loki, though.

I'd actually like to see the Avengers react to this - the racism in Asgard is pretty severe, and Loki definitely deserves some emotional comforting after this, and by people better than his family.