Reviews for of the cold and brokenhearted
SnowyFruitcake chapter 1 . 11/30/2018
can't help the tears flown down. If only it could happen for real. Bless you for writing this.
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 1 . 11/1/2018
In the end the Aesir are the real monsters racists and Bigots. They are the owns who need to be stripped of their Powers. And forced to see they are no better than anyone else. Forced to see what they really are the real monsters who value war and call it honorable and Glorious which it is not. Any people that value war completely nuts and have a screw loose. In the end all I see is murderers. Which is what they are to value the warrior culture and think they are better than anyone else who value and prefer Peace and a Peaceful lifestyle that co-exists with nature and wanting to keep the balance.
lala32903 chapter 1 . 9/19/2018
im literally crying I hope ur happy
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2018
This, this is AMAZING! Loki finally got his hug!
wordsfromfanfics chapter 1 . 2/9/2018
Hi! I wanted to let you know that a quote from this fic was featured on wordsfromfanfics on tumblr. Keep up the great work!
AnaBookWorm chapter 1 . 10/20/2017
Loved the story!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2017
Why did you make it? It's so beautifully sad!
Natasha chapter 1 . 5/12/2017
Awww am not kidding I cried in the middle of the story when he turned into a frost giantit was so sweet!My only problem was that Odin loved Loki in the end that felt a little pic to me but over all I loved this story!
TT chapter 1 . 3/1/2017
This is beautiful. Amazing.
I'm crying.
die Otter chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
That was very beautifully written. I ended up with tears in my eyes. Poor Loki, I wonder if he really manages to accept who he is. Thank you for such a great, moving story.

PS. Sorry for double posting, my phone is acting crazy tonight.
die Otter chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
Th
Asteria8 chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
Finally somebody gave Loki a hug.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
This needs a sequel.
Up-In-the-Clouds1285 chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
I do not think I have cried this hard in over a year. My emotions have been skewered by your deep provoking words and I am in awe. Beautifully done.
Honeydewmelon56 chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
im actually legitmately crying right now *sniff* that was so good but so sad oh my god poor loki, odin you done fucked up, but anyway i love the way this was written it really made it feel like lokis emotions and i love the contrast between him being mean in the beginning to just breaking down like that and i think you captured everything very well and i loved the part at the end where hes afraid to accept his familys love but he finally does, at least a little bit. Very good fic