Reviews for of the cold and brokenhearted
Honeydewmelon56 chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
im actually legitmately crying right now *sniff* that was so good but so sad oh my god poor loki, odin you done fucked up, but anyway i love the way this was written it really made it feel like lokis emotions and i love the contrast between him being mean in the beginning to just breaking down like that and i think you captured everything very well and i loved the part at the end where hes afraid to accept his familys love but he finally does, at least a little bit. Very good fic
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
OMG, I AM CRYING WATERFALLS! MY FEELS! THEY HAVE BEEN COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY DESTROYED! DX
Professor Hyraxi chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
This was beautifully written. Thank you for writing this!
NorthernMage chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
You messed up, Odin.

You. Messed. Up.

Usually, I'd be wondering why he's showing Loki any love, but he did just accidentally give Loki a death sentence that can never be taken back - all of Asgard will try (and possibly succeed) in murdering Loki now they know his race. I still think Odin's a terrible father who doesn't deserve Loki, though.

I'd actually like to see the Avengers react to this - the racism in Asgard is pretty severe, and Loki definitely deserves some emotional comforting after this, and by people better than his family.
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Awww... I love the way you handled this... It was so well delivered. It was so well written. Just awesome. TwT
Anonymous Questions chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
You made me cry you heartless wonderful author I loved it every single word
Kintoki Kin chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
It is heart breaking. However, what is the use of being loved by just three people, meanwhile billions other hate you. Even Odin could not stop it if all the Aesirs wish Loki to die. It is useless. Poor Loki, born to be hated although he is an intelligent person, only to live around those barbaric idiots.
DGtnsl chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
Oh wow. That was intense.
Very well written, though now I wonder what would happen afterwards. Probably not imprisonment where the guards can torment Loki. It was good for Loki's heart though, to feel the love of his family despite his heritage.
Meew3 chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
Wow...that was quite the emotional rollercoaster. Nice job.
Ale123456 chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
Oh my gosh. That was so good and so sad and such a happy ending all at once. It actually made me shed a few tears *sniff*

That was really well written, and I enjoyed it a lot.
fluffykitty12 chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
I cried. You are amazing.
Hekka chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Beautifully written. Heartbreaking (I'm crying right now... Oh my beloved Loki...).
But it seemed to me that Loki is a shifter from his birth (I am guided by the film only - never read the comics). And Odin just has contributed his innate talent (infant unconsciously assimilated to the first living creature that showed him some kindness. And, perhaps because of the presence of this gift Odin spared the child and decided to take him to Asgard).
writingpenguin chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
I cry.
tiny-Tonbo chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
ARGGHGHGH I WISH THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IN THE MOVIE INSTEAD dfddksjkjaamma
NillyNarwhal chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
This was so achingly beautiful. I had always wondered how Thor would react to finding out about Loki's heritage and I'm glad I found a story as wonderful as yours.