Reviews for Jishin means
JFJD chapter 84 . 8/24/2013
What?! I'm confused. I thought Innok... was beheaded or something.

I definitely like the ending. Looking forward to the new story!
minx227 chapter 84 . 8/22/2013
Again you outdid yourself with this chapter. I love how you wrapped this up. The grave site scene made me cry. The words of wisdom Ash spoke, hit home with me. Ash has had a bad year and could have chosen the wrong path. He headed in that direction for a short time. But with the love and strength of his family, I think he is going to be ok in the long run.
Again you are an amazing writer! Thank You for writing your stories and keep us entertained and sometimes crying. Yes, we cannot also forget the twists and turns that you sometimes throw at us. I cannot wait to read the next season.
mvignal chapter 84 . 8/22/2013
My dentist was wondering why I was freaking out when I came in. I just had a filling done.

It was a nice way to wrap up.

I CAN'T BELIEVE NEXT SEASON IS THE LAST! I'M SO PROUD THAT YOU'VE WRITTEN SO MUCH AND STUCK WITH THIS FOR SO LONG. GOOD FOR YOU!
niagaraweasel chapter 84 . 8/22/2013
Wow... actually double wow... for an absolutely fantastic chapter with tons of awwwwww, and for finishing another of your wonderful virtual seasons. Good heavens, I can't believe how far we have come since you first started this...
And now I'm absolutely looking forward to the final season. I'm absolutely convinced that it will be even better than the others!
minx227 chapter 83 . 8/14/2013
Awesome chapter, you clearily show us how much turmoi Ash is in. He wants to do the right thing but also he is angry about his mom's death. I feel bad for Chance, he loves Ash and does not want to lose him too. He wants the truth to be known, yet now. Good writing there!
mvignal chapter 83 . 8/14/2013
One chapter? *screams and flails madly*

I liked the different takes you gave each person about their morals.

:) awesome work
niagaraweasel chapter 83 . 8/13/2013
Good heavens... I know I've said that before - probably more than once - but I still can't quite believe that we're so close to the end of another season... It's absolutely amazing, how far the whole story has developed and how much depth and complications you have added throughout. I think if there were an Oscar for fanfiction, your virtual seasons would definitely win it!
This is one of those "want to zap right into the story"-chapters. I don't know who I want to hug first - Ash for the physical pain he's going through or Chance for the emotional pain of not being able to tell his son the truth... or you for coming up with this fantastic plot in the first place!
minx227 chapter 82 . 8/5/2013
That was a nice chapter. Good for Ash, finally something positive for him.
mvignal chapter 82 . 8/4/2013
Hehe Winston why do you even bet against Guerrero? At least Chance wasn't speaking French!

Good of them to have a second tracker, and good of Ilsa to update vaccinations. :) this is so exciting!
niagaraweasel chapter 82 . 8/4/2013
Wonderful chapter! Ash makes a really good addition to the team. Looks like he managed to solve the case for them - and rescue a few people into the bargain!
I hope that tumble down the fire escape ladder doesn't have any lasting effects - poor Ash has been through quite enough lately... ;-).
This is turning out to be a very worthy season finale!
mvignal chapter 81 . 8/1/2013
Goddamnit Ash. I totally agree that Chance's french was horrible in that episode. It's Canada, they could've found a good tutor. Heck, someone probably wouldve done it for free!

:) keep up the amazing work!
niagaraweasel chapter 81 . 8/1/2013
LOL! Wonderful chapter! I see Chance's French still hasn't improved... good thing they have an interpreter on hand.
And poor Ash... stuck with going through tons of dusty files... but very nice to see that he has become quite proficient at picking locks ;-). And he seems to have stumbled upon the solution to their case as well...

I can't believe we have only three more chapters until the end of another season... *gulp*
mvignal chapter 80 . 7/27/2013
Oh god poor Ash. In reality is Haiti still doing so poorly?

The amount of time you've been working on this is amazing!
JFJD chapter 80 . 7/27/2013
Eww. Those paper probably stink. I can't go to old libraries because the smell is a laxative. I know, TMI. Lol.
niagaraweasel chapter 80 . 7/27/2013
I love this chapter!
Even after four seasons I'm still amazed at how much factual information you manage to put into your episodes without it ever getting boring or distracting from the plot.

Poor Ash... like every trainee he seems to get stuck with the boring jobs... but I have a feeling that might change ;-).