Reviews for Reunion
Random reader chapter 4 . 12/9/2014
This is the together forever I want if they make a sequel. I hope you read this and continue writing
xXAngelsofChaosxx chapter 4 . 4/22/2014
GAHHH! I JUST LOVED THIS STORY SO MUCH. Q Q I THINK I'VE SAID THIS BEFORE. SORRYNOTSORRY.
MintChocolate188 chapter 4 . 6/23/2013
Awww This was/is so sweet! And hon, stop bringing yourself down! I can tell you're young because you bring yourself down and believe that you suck at writing. I do the exact same thing, and I'm 13! You are a wonderful writer, and the only thing bringing this story down is that it was to short! I didn't predict the ending at all! Now, because I'm a random stranger this review/comment probably won't mean much to you, but please don't dispel it as a pack of lies, I speak the truth! Keep writin and don't let people bring you down. Great job on the story, and i wish you luck on further ones .
HazelEyedLeah chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
;w; AW! I love it! This NEEDS to be one of the endings! You just earned yourself a new favorite!
laveilia chapter 4 . 1/10/2013
wonderful story :0
peanutandbutter chapter 4 . 10/16/2012
i absolutely love it!

Good job!
maefair1997 chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
Omg so beautiful! Waaaaah I wish it wasn't the end of the game!
Tiryn chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
SO ADORABLE XD
Guest chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
The ending was so cute! x) Aww it actually made me tear up :') Haha could you write an epilogue? Haha sorry but I'm just dying to know what would have happened afterwards! .
Black Rabbit chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
My gosh, this is really good! Keep writing, I'm not exactly a fan of cliffhangers. Take your time though, we're not rushing you.
supergal12000 chapter 4 . 8/12/2012
Y-yay! ;/w/; ahhh i just recently fell in love with this series and this is the best way to wrap it all up Garry x Ib 333 thank you so much for writing it / It'd be cool if you did little ficlets or something... or maybe their adventures continue in other museums or something... bah whatevs my dreams just came true x3
Blackrose2005 chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
walsdkj;f -mini spazes- I really liked this fanfic. o(/)o The ending was really cute, and the addition of the doll was unique Short but sweet. - Your own puzzles were really cool, and when I thought Garry wasn't going to wake up... I teared a little. xD
(Write another one.. xDDDD)
ch3nya chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
awwww i loved your ending :D and loved how the story came out
StellarKayaotic chapter 2 . 8/10/2012