Reviews for The Light and the Dark
Saint Snape chapter 25 . 12/23/2012
Oh no! I will be on pins and needles until Wednesday!
JustKaty chapter 25 . 12/23/2012
Such a sad chapter. I had tears in my eyes.
flame55 chapter 24 . 12/18/2012
This is great
seriesofdamnits chapter 24 . 12/17/2012
WOW
so sad. can't wait for the next chapter.
I've been having internet trouble and then
forgot my password I hope to be able to PM you soon
Blmcconn chapter 24 . 12/17/2012
I'm really enjoying the story and find you have captured Severus' tone very well with your choice of vocabulary and descriptions of his use of non verbal communication. Keep going I need to know how it ends!
Professor Radar chapter 24 . 12/16/2012
Why wasn't MacDonald at school?
IonicAmalgam chapter 24 . 12/16/2012
So...she died before canon?
Lordban chapter 24 . 12/16/2012
RIP.

And still such an explosive secret kept by Severus, a veritable landmine...
itisfinished12062015 chapter 24 . 12/15/2012
I agree with you about the "what if this happened "moments and that's why I love plot twists and these second chance stories. Sometimes reading another fan's work helps me appreciate the original work even more. Thanks for continuing this story and I also can't wait to discover the background of that teaser. Fare well and enjoy this December season.
JustKaty chapter 23 . 12/11/2012
This is good! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Ani-Padmeforever chapter 24 . 12/9/2012
You're doing beautifully, I really hope severus can make it through this difficult time
Zireael07 chapter 24 . 12/9/2012
Love the chapter. Brilliant! You're doing very well!
Saint Snape chapter 24 . 12/9/2012
When will Severus ever learn that love doesn't have anything to do with it being deserved, it just is.

He should tell Lily the truth.
Ani-Padmeforever chapter 23 . 12/9/2012
I love this story, and I ultimately want a happy ending. I want severus to have lily in the end, safe and happy, but after some turmoil. He deserves it, and It is my firm belief story will reach the most success if this happens, and most satisfying. After all, everyone wants to be satisfied after reading something.
An0ymous chapter 23 . 12/8/2012
Well, I don't know about your other questions, but when it comes to the plot of the story i would really like for Severus to tell Lily that he is Dumbeldore's spy. Where is the sense in keeping it as a secret? It may protect her in some ways, but it can as easilly drive Sev and her apart and I certainly do not want that. No. Besides I think Lily deserves to know. Sadly it's very unfair for Severus to be a spy for the light again. I understand that this was supposed to be a second chance for him, and with him being in the same utterly shitty, miserable and dangerous position even after death when he thought he would finally get some peace is so unfair... I mean I really don't think that if he got the second chance after his death he would join Death Eter, even if it was for spying. I mean, didn't he suffer enough for his mistakes, didn't he gave his life to fix them, only to walk the same dangerous path? Please think about it.
342 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »