Reviews for The Light and the Dark
Alethea27 chapter 18 . 11/4/2012
Please do not have Sev or Reg join Voldy! I really like Reg and I don't want to see him end up how he did in canon. Surprise, surprise - Sirius actually has a brain!
Zhenzhen87 chapter 18 . 11/4/2012
Great chapter! It's such a shame that you lost your flashdrive!
Saint Snape chapter 18 . 11/4/2012
I hope Severus doesn't become a Death Eater this time. Surely he learned from his mistake the last time. I don't want him to lose Lily over this once again. I like that Sirius is acting like an adult for once too.
JustKaty chapter 18 . 11/4/2012
Ok so is Severus joining the death eaters?
Don't want him too. He's done it before and look where it got him. Yes things have change since he was sent back but he'll probably be ask to do many of the same things again if he joins. Isn't that what he wanted to avoid as well as keeping Lily alive?

I think Sirius needs to kick some sense into Reg.

I really want Severus and Lily to get together. I think you should find a way to include Lily on this matter and he has to tell her what happened to him that day he changed. If he is going to spy again, he would need Lily for support.

Please update this soon!
JustKaty chapter 17 . 10/31/2012
I don't think Severus needs to join the Death Eaters again. He's already done that once and it put him in great danger. He already knows where all the things are hidden so it would be a pointless thing for him to do.

I really like how you chose to send Severus back at a time other than his childhood and the fifth year incident. It's very original!
flame55 chapter 17 . 10/31/2012
I hope potter does something so stupid that daubed ore will have no excuse but expell him and I hope lily and Severus stick together
This is great
Alethea27 chapter 17 . 10/30/2012
Hmm ...who could the owl be from? Lily? One of the Death-Eater wannabees? Somebody completely unknow? Please update soon!
kittyhawk09 chapter 17 . 10/29/2012
I think it would be interesting if Lily found out the rest of Severus's past. Great story so far and keep writing.
Missyick chapter 17 . 10/28/2012
I am interesting how you will portrayed severus second chance of life with his family and lily ... I cant wait! ;-)
Zhenzhen87 chapter 17 . 10/28/2012
Poor Lily, although a I want Lily and Snape to be together I still hope that James can at least be friends with her...
MuggleCreator chapter 17 . 10/28/2012
Interesting take on things.
Wanter-of-Self chapter 17 . 10/28/2012
DON'T MAKE SEVERUS JOIN THOSE FOUL PIGS OF DEATH EATERS!
There, that's a good direction for your story :3
Saint Snape chapter 17 . 10/28/2012
Hmmm, what message does the owl have? Will Severus try to help his dad? Can't wait for more.
Wanter-of-Self chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
That was really really really really really times a thousand good!
Lordban chapter 16 . 10/28/2012
And this is where trouble begins. James said it, he can't live without Lily, and to see her drift away from him and towards his arch-enemy...

Pain may have switched sides this time around. Will vengeance?

Oh, and happy maybe-birthday ;)
338 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »