Reviews for The Light and the Dark
Professor Radar chapter 19 . 11/11/2012
Thank you so much for continuing! It looks like we'll have an interesting party ahead.
seriesofdamnits chapter 18 . 11/11/2012
Poor Severus I love how well you show his emotional struggles with being a 30 something in teen body, his insecurity about Lily's feelings for him and his for her, his concern for Regulus
and his dilemma of how to keep Lily and also help bring down the Dark Lord.
I'm glad you're continuing with the story.
Missyick chapter 19 . 11/11/2012
amazing chapter! thanks for continuing with your story! :-)
Zhenzhen87 chapter 19 . 11/11/2012
I didn't like this chapter at all. I loved it! I am so happy this won't go to hiatus! :)
Willkilltosurvive-wkts chapter 19 . 11/11/2012
Omgosh, thank goodness your not going on hiatus. I wouldn't know what to do without this story it is really that good. As for the chapter I love the conflict between the two just dying to be resolved. So keep the goo
Missyick chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
why give up on your story? because you have few reviews? I like it.! please continue! don't let this unfinished
Saint Snape chapter 19 . 11/5/2012
I love this story and hope you don't give up on it.
flame55 chapter 19 . 11/4/2012
Please continue with this story it is great and I hate to see goo story not finished
KingHollow666 chapter 19 . 11/4/2012
Please continue this amazing story. Its very interesting and gives me something exited to do on sundays
itisfinished12062015 chapter 19 . 11/4/2012
Well I am throughly disappointed because I was looking forward to you r next update. Please don't give up this story unless your falling behind in life or if you start to hate. Because first of all this is quality writing, your plot has tons of potenial, and finally because no matter what happens you'll have at least one loyal reader. Please don't abandon this really enjoyable story.
Professor Radar chapter 18 . 11/4/2012
I personally think you are NOT not going anywhere with this story (love double negatives). It's an original spin on a Severus's second chance story and all characters seem quite in character for me. Yes, I may get mad at their actions and decisions, but that shows I'm really into the story.

I hope you find your spark & creativity again and continue with this story. It's definitely worth continuing and I've enjoyed it greatly.
MuggleCreator chapter 18 . 11/4/2012
Good stuff. I hope that James will also find someone else to love. He's not such a prat.
Alethea27 chapter 18 . 11/4/2012
Please do not have Sev or Reg join Voldy! I really like Reg and I don't want to see him end up how he did in canon. Surprise, surprise - Sirius actually has a brain!
Zhenzhen87 chapter 18 . 11/4/2012
Great chapter! It's such a shame that you lost your flashdrive!
Saint Snape chapter 18 . 11/4/2012
I hope Severus doesn't become a Death Eater this time. Surely he learned from his mistake the last time. I don't want him to lose Lily over this once again. I like that Sirius is acting like an adult for once too.
350 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »