Reviews for The Light and the Dark
Amar 2 chapter 43 . 11/9/2013
Am glad you continue your story.
Although I have it in my alerts, I still wasnt able to read all the previous chapters, so I cant review properly. After I do so, I will. I love stories with Lily/Snape pairing. I hope your story will make them happy.
Guest chapter 42 . 10/20/2013
You are sooooo good, I am seriously hanging out your every word, I can't wait to read more! :D
Alethea27 chapter 42 . 10/20/2013
Severus and Lily are both being such idiots and I find them really frustrating that they can't seem to get across to each other what they're really feeling! I hope Reg isn't going to end up in the same way he did canon. Whatever could be in this mysterious tome Dumbledore is mulling about? It sound as if he's on the last mile here. Is possibly going to do what he should have done in canon? Get rid of Voldy before he has a chance to set his big-ass foot in the future? Please update soon!
Professor Radar chapter 42 . 10/15/2013
I'm very glad to have you and this story back! I'm fascinated about this tome of Dumbledore's now. I also can't imagine how much darker (aka depressing) Severus's path can go, though I'm sure you'll show us. I hope you won't turn Severus evil.

I do want to crack Severus and Lily's heads together and teach them a new word- communication. I find it ironic the one time in Dumbledore's life when he decides to not meddle he probably should.

Hope to see a new chapter soon.
Mel72000 chapter 42 . 10/12/2013
Thank you for this chapter !
ann chapter 40 . 10/4/2013
I've been going back and forth on this fanfiction for quite a while now, trying to decide if I should read it or not.

Well, here I am! Argh, so much angst, but I hope it's worth it by the time the next chapter comes up.

Brilliant writing, by the way, I really like your style.
Jen774 chapter 40 . 7/25/2013
An absolutely amazing story. I'm looking forward to the next chapter, I enjoyed all the others very much. :) To you a big thx (for the story) and on the other hand luck and fortune in life, Jen.
AJ Granger chapter 37 . 7/8/2013
I still say that Snape is being incredibly stupid. He had no reason to join the Death Eaters and take the mark. None. It makes no sense. He could do far better work and save the world through not taking it.
AJ Granger chapter 27 . 7/7/2013
I am really not liking Dumbledore here. There should have been more explanation on his refusal to help Regulus and Sirius. Frankly, Regulus would easily be able to be the spy in the works rather than Snape, who seems unable to do it now. He is willing, but keeps running into issues.

I don't like that Dumbledore obliviated Lily, Sirius and Regulus. I think he should have talked to them, and I'd like to see Severus talk to Lily about saving Emma. I am a little surprised Dumbledore didn't find somewhere for her or turning her over to the ministry. If Severus is keeping her as it seems, then it would make sense to introduce she and Lily and perhaps work on that family he never got to have.

Although you occasionally make some grammatical mistakes, the most annoying thing I've seen is your insistence on using "lied" when you often should say "she lay on the bed, etc". Other than that, the errors are minor and no big deal.
AJ Granger chapter 23 . 7/7/2013
Why re-live the life he did, only to break up with Lily? It makes no sense, and somehow I don't think she'll let him get away easily.

It's funny, because Severus does not need to be a Death Eater spy. However, it would work better for them if Regulus became a Death Eater and then defected once he learned of the horcrux because he can then be the spy, and give them one of the hardest to reach. Plus, it would be great if Snape could work in something in the potion to not make it permanent or long lasting - extreme pain for a very short period of time that can be easily countered later would be workable - but I'd rather he not help the DE at all.
AJ Granger chapter 20 . 7/7/2013
I think it's a perfect scene. I'm a little surprised that James and the Marauders are taking the break up so well. James had feelings for her as well, just as Severus did. I like that they have finally kissed, and are starting a new relationship.

I would like to see Severus not take the mark, and choose another path to help defeat the Dark Lord. With the changes he is making, there will never be a Harry Potter, but another child to be born at the end of July. Neville or perhaps the son of Lily and Snape, or James Potter and someone else...because if Severus is with Lily than he will defy Voldemort.

You have a really good story here, and I would like to see them act more on some of Severus's future knowledge rather than have him join the Death Eaters.
Kiiriminna chapter 40 . 7/7/2013
Sounds stressing, I really hope you will find a job soon. Don't worry about the updates, we can wait :)
Professor Radar chapter 40 . 7/6/2013
Hang in there and keep your family first. We are not your priority. I hope things get easier for you and your family.
Saint Snape chapter 40 . 7/6/2013
Real life takes precedence over fanfiction but I hope things works out so you can get back to this great story. Good luck! :)
Alethea27 chapter 40 . 7/6/2013
Hang in there! I've been where you are now and I know it isn't fun at all. Update when you can and don't worry about us. We'll still be around whenever you post your next chapter! Best of luck on your job search!
347 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »