Reviews for The Light and the Dark
AJ Granger chapter 20 . 7/7/2013
I think it's a perfect scene. I'm a little surprised that James and the Marauders are taking the break up so well. James had feelings for her as well, just as Severus did. I like that they have finally kissed, and are starting a new relationship.

I would like to see Severus not take the mark, and choose another path to help defeat the Dark Lord. With the changes he is making, there will never be a Harry Potter, but another child to be born at the end of July. Neville or perhaps the son of Lily and Snape, or James Potter and someone else...because if Severus is with Lily than he will defy Voldemort.

You have a really good story here, and I would like to see them act more on some of Severus's future knowledge rather than have him join the Death Eaters.
Kiiriminna chapter 40 . 7/7/2013
Sounds stressing, I really hope you will find a job soon. Don't worry about the updates, we can wait :)
Professor Radar chapter 40 . 7/6/2013
Hang in there and keep your family first. We are not your priority. I hope things get easier for you and your family.
Saint Snape chapter 40 . 7/6/2013
Real life takes precedence over fanfiction but I hope things works out so you can get back to this great story. Good luck! :)
Alethea27 chapter 40 . 7/6/2013
Hang in there! I've been where you are now and I know it isn't fun at all. Update when you can and don't worry about us. We'll still be around whenever you post your next chapter! Best of luck on your job search!
Guest chapter 23 . 6/19/2013
Why doesn't he just tell lily he's going to be a spy! So frustrating!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/17/2013
You write so well!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
This is really great writing and a really great story I love it!3
Blenda73 chapter 40 . 6/18/2013
Saint Snape chapter 39 . 5/27/2013
They are both in so much pain. I hope the ending isn't a dream and it's really happening. Is the next chapter ready yet? :)
Missyick chapter 39 . 5/26/2013
So interesting chapter,... is she dreaming with Severus in the last part? and is LIly pregnant?...urg...I'm guessing to much! waiting for the next chapter!
KodeV chapter 39 . 5/26/2013
from start to finish, this is a beautiful chapter. the raw emotions - they just jump off the screen. i'm simply in awe.
dragoon109 chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
dark aint evil. in truth i trust the dark more than the light. why? the female one power users from the wheel of time. thats why
dragoon109 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
You killed so many bright, young minds.

exactly when did he do that? snape was a hard ass in potions yes but for good reasons. it is dangerous like VERY. so whats up with that?
kittyhawk09 chapter 39 . 4/30/2013
I'm glad you enjoyed writing it because you wrote it well. I love the scene with Lily and her mom.
337 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »