Reviews for The Light and the Dark
BadGirlgoesworse chapter 11 . 9/24/2012
What on earth..? Is it not chapter 6? Why did you cut it out and put it up here?
BadGirlgoesworse chapter 10 . 9/24/2012
Just a pointer. It is a very bad form to put that kind of requests between chapters of an ongoing story. The same goes for Author's Notes. Put them at the end of a chapter/story, if you must.

And as to the questions themselves, my answers to them can be found on my profile.
Missyick chapter 11 . 9/23/2012
A really good story and I love SS/LE AU of course ! cant wait for the next chapter, keep updating !
Saint Snape chapter 11 . 9/23/2012
I only read Harry Potter stories here and that's all I'm interested in reading. I do read some Steve and Kayla (Days of Our Lives) and Stefan Cassadine (General Hospital) stories on another site. I like Severus/Lily and Harry/Severus as mentor, friend or general story. Also like stories with multiple characters as along as the story is mainly about Snape. I like romance, adventure, pretty much anything. I don't like cross-over stories with characters from other shows - for example Twilight. I like a regular story. No songfics, poetry, etc. My main problem with authors here on this site is the slow updating. When authors only update once every month or longer I can't remember the story so I end up having to re read either all or part of the story. If you can update once a week or two then I will be a happy camper.
dragaman chapter 10 . 9/23/2012
1)LeSs
2)adventure with a hint of romance
3)naruto (NaruHina),batclan[batman,nightwing,jla,teen titans,young justice ect.] anything with Dick Grayson thats not slash, RvB (church/Tex, church/Caralina), Pokemon (ash/misty), crossovers of these but has to be no slash and make sense.
4)med to long stories (dont care if many little chapters, few long ones, inbetween)
5)too many to list i lost count of the compleated stories ive read and have over 250 i read when new chaps come out (like this story)
6)i think your doing a good job so far
7) sorry i tryed but i wasnt able to beta for long due too conflicts in scedual (at the time i worked for the DND [Department of National Defense, canadas millatary.]). but if you ever need ideas my mind is constantly thinking of ideas for stories but i never have the drive to write them anymore and all but one of my stories are up for adoption so just give me a shout if you want any ideas or to grab a story.

dragaman
MuggleCreator chapter 11 . 9/23/2012
Didi not just read chapter "X", where the two went on to Hogsmede? And I'm certain I've read this chapter before. Oh dear! I believe you've accidentally posted "VI" instead of "XI"!
Lordban chapter 10 . 9/23/2012
Oh, the delicate balance between leaving the man you hate to die and revealing yourself to save his life... Time-travel is a pain.
MuggleCreator chapter 10 . 9/23/2012
Oh dear. Good, keep Sev as her friend.
Saint Snape chapter 10 . 9/23/2012
Thanks for updating. I'm glad they are friends again. I hope he can keep Regulus from becoming a deatheater too.
flame55 chapter 9 . 9/18/2012
This is great
Lionheart chapter 9 . 9/16/2012
Yay they are friends again wonderful chapter may every new update be better than the last
klester1987d chapter 7 . 9/16/2012
I like the idea that Sev could be a healer, it's not done often
MuggleCreator chapter 9 . 9/16/2012
Keep it up... But I was hoping they'd just be brother/sister... Lily has James...
Zhenzhen87 chapter 9 . 9/16/2012
i wonder what james will think when he finds out.
Saint Snape chapter 9 . 9/16/2012
I am hoping that the old saying, good things come to those who wait pertains to Severus biding his time waiting for Lily. Wondering what Dumbledore has up his sleeve too. Can't wait for an update.
340 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »