Reviews for The Light and the Dark
Librarian73 chapter 40 . 6/18/2013
Saint Snape chapter 39 . 5/27/2013
They are both in so much pain. I hope the ending isn't a dream and it's really happening. Is the next chapter ready yet? :)
Missyick chapter 39 . 5/26/2013
So interesting chapter,... is she dreaming with Severus in the last part? and is LIly pregnant?...urg...I'm guessing to much! waiting for the next chapter!
2BeRini chapter 39 . 5/26/2013
from start to finish, this is a beautiful chapter. the raw emotions - they just jump off the screen. i'm simply in awe.
dragoon109 chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
dark aint evil. in truth i trust the dark more than the light. why? the female one power users from the wheel of time. thats why
dragoon109 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
You killed so many bright, young minds.

exactly when did he do that? snape was a hard ass in potions yes but for good reasons. it is dangerous like VERY. so whats up with that?
itisfinished12062015 chapter 39 . 4/30/2013
I'm glad you enjoyed writing it because you wrote it well. I love the scene with Lily and her mom.
Guest chapter 38 . 4/28/2013
Wow
itisfinished12062015 chapter 38 . 4/24/2013
Wow what a cliffhanger. I can't wait to see where things end up.
Saint Snape chapter 38 . 4/21/2013
I am finding it hard to see to type this I am crying so much. Can't Severus find some happiness? Why does he have to sacrifice himself again? I really wanted a happy ending with for him and Lily.
2BeRini chapter 38 . 4/21/2013
wow... just wow...

i'm a lost for words? i can't believe he has sacrificed his happiness (again) & feels no remorse for the death of not only lucius malfoy but the now will never be born draco malfoy.

i just can't see coming back in time to not only condem myself to misery once more, but to betray a friendship of sorts. my ideal snape wouldn't do that. he would (eventually) grab his happines & either try to save lucius or just doesn't be his friend all.

with such a shocking chapter, i DEMAND a happy lily/severus ending!
jadely31 chapter 15 . 4/21/2013
You write well and I've enjoyed this story so far. I would prefer that Severus find another way to be of service to the light without sacrificing his humanity (again). If this story takes a different turn than Snape becoming a marked Death Eater, I'll hang with it. It has been good so far.
Professor Radar chapter 38 . 4/21/2013
Why did he not tell Lily that he was working for Dumbledore? As much as I want Severus and Lily to stay together I'm starting to not feel bad for your Severus. He's being foolish by not telling her some things at least. He's being so emo that he's not even trying anymore. He's pushing Lily away when he doesn't have to- just so that he can continue to suffer and refuse happiness.

I think that if canon Severus had a second chance he would do everything in his power to woo Lily and have her love him the same way. Hell, even Rowling has said this. He is wasting his second chance by his own disappointing decisions and self-pity. After all this I'm still standing by my first impression- Severus should have never came back.
Missyick chapter 38 . 4/21/2013
OH MY GODDDDD! This was so intense, I can' t breath... Oh please update soon! I'm dying to know what happen next!urrggghh
Zhenzhen87 chapter 38 . 4/21/2013
I love the good riddance part! Awesome chapter!
344 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »