Reviews for The Light and the Dark
Guest chapter 23 . 6/19/2013
Why doesn't he just tell lily he's going to be a spy! So frustrating!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/17/2013
You write so well!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
This is really great writing and a really great story I love it!3
Librarian73 chapter 40 . 6/18/2013
Saint Snape chapter 39 . 5/27/2013
They are both in so much pain. I hope the ending isn't a dream and it's really happening. Is the next chapter ready yet? :)
Missyick chapter 39 . 5/26/2013
So interesting chapter,... is she dreaming with Severus in the last part? and is LIly pregnant?...urg...I'm guessing to much! waiting for the next chapter!
2BeRini chapter 39 . 5/26/2013
from start to finish, this is a beautiful chapter. the raw emotions - they just jump off the screen. i'm simply in awe.
dragoon109 chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
dark aint evil. in truth i trust the dark more than the light. why? the female one power users from the wheel of time. thats why
dragoon109 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
You killed so many bright, young minds.

exactly when did he do that? snape was a hard ass in potions yes but for good reasons. it is dangerous like VERY. so whats up with that?
itisfinished12062015 chapter 39 . 4/30/2013
I'm glad you enjoyed writing it because you wrote it well. I love the scene with Lily and her mom.
Guest chapter 38 . 4/28/2013
Wow
itisfinished12062015 chapter 38 . 4/24/2013
Wow what a cliffhanger. I can't wait to see where things end up.
Saint Snape chapter 38 . 4/21/2013
I am finding it hard to see to type this I am crying so much. Can't Severus find some happiness? Why does he have to sacrifice himself again? I really wanted a happy ending with for him and Lily.
2BeRini chapter 38 . 4/21/2013
wow... just wow...

i'm a lost for words? i can't believe he has sacrificed his happiness (again) & feels no remorse for the death of not only lucius malfoy but the now will never be born draco malfoy.

i just can't see coming back in time to not only condem myself to misery once more, but to betray a friendship of sorts. my ideal snape wouldn't do that. he would (eventually) grab his happines & either try to save lucius or just doesn't be his friend all.

with such a shocking chapter, i DEMAND a happy lily/severus ending!
jadely31 chapter 15 . 4/21/2013
You write well and I've enjoyed this story so far. I would prefer that Severus find another way to be of service to the light without sacrificing his humanity (again). If this story takes a different turn than Snape becoming a marked Death Eater, I'll hang with it. It has been good so far.
347 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »