Reviews for The Light and the Dark
Missyick chapter 36 . 3/27/2013
So good chapter! Keep updating :)
Guest chapter 35 . 3/4/2013
I love it! Very well written...
Saint Snape chapter 35 . 2/25/2013
Yeahhh, thanks for updating! You have me so curious about this evil man and what he is planning to do. I hate when Severus tells little white lies to Lily because they will come back and bite him on the ass sooner or later.

Hope you are feeling better!
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 35 . 2/24/2013
Good luck, Emma, Severus.
Bianca chapter 18 . 2/24/2013
I'm enjoying your story, and will check out "Mourning Color." I'm anxiously reading to see what Severus really does, with regards to Lily.

Also, I feel for your loss of your flash drive. I have one that's a year old, and when I went to pull stories off it, to read them, the stupid thing indicated it was blank and unformated! GAH! Flash Drives! Even when you don't lose them, they're not reliable!
gordon chapter 35 . 2/24/2013
Good work, but you should have described how they made love to each other!
Guest chapter 35 . 2/24/2013
Very good, descriptive, symbolic chapter. Hopefully Severus will be able to fully explain to Lily about Emma and him being a spy soon. He's acting so emo and doom & gloom... even for him. Does he not think that if he explained to her what's really going on she may not leave him? Actually, I think your Lily wouldn't leave him. The only reason he'll lose her is if he pushes her away. That's partially what happened in his previous life. Now he has the chance to correct things AND get what he wants.

I also saw your play on numbers there.
mary kate chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Wow this is really good so far. Severus was always one of my favourite charcters in Harry Potter. He was so brave!
Blmcconn chapter 35 . 2/24/2013
Excellent chapter well worth waiting for :)
Missyick chapter 35 . 2/24/2013
love this story so much, waiting for the next chapter!
Lordban chapter 35 . 2/24/2013
Talk about perfect timing...

I totally hate it when something wicked's hovering in the sky like a thundercloud waiting to burst. Then again, never was one for the quiet before the storm.
Bianca chapter 34 . 2/18/2013
I'm sorry to hear that you're not well. I hope you get better soon! You take care of yourself, and the writing will come on its own. Don't rush before you're recovered! Your health is what matters most!

I have enjoyed your writing, and hope to enjoy more of it, when you are well again.
excessivelyperky chapter 34 . 2/18/2013
Please get well. And thank you for the story thus far. :)
excessivelyperky chapter 33 . 2/18/2013
Nice stop at the inn...but I can hear the Evil Music cueing up in the background.
excessivelyperky chapter 32 . 2/18/2013
That's wonderful about Snape's father!

And...Severus and Lily should just keeping driving down the road and never come back, not for years.
340 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »