Reviews for The Firm
Lillywhite1 chapter 36 . 12/20/2016
Thanks for writing this amazing story!
Sassyvampmama chapter 36 . 11/2/2016
I figured that this would be yet another lawyer meets his new assistant and bangs her then falls for her story... so glad I was wrong. I loved this story, thanks for sharing.
Sorry chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
what kind of law firm is it? and who is the managing partner? also, good lawyer and innocent and shy; that cannot happen; no one has two completely different personalities for work and off-work; it's unrealistic. Anyone who has survived law school automatically gains that confidence, cuz if they don't they are doomed for life. I tried with this story but your characters had no depth neither did the finer points of your story. sorry
AngeloutofDarkness chapter 36 . 5/9/2016
The whole story was nice and not to picture perfect but still sweet and with a happily ever after for B&E. But I didn't like this last chapter at all. I hate endings like these, it can ruin a whole story for me. Everybody got married and pregnant within a year and a half of meeting each other? It's too cliche and it's the same ending as so many other fics out there. Felt like it just had to end somewhere so let's pick the easiest way.
Too bad, because I actually liked the story. I just can't stand the ending.
Guest chapter 17 . 4/7/2016
Your constant use of 'was sat' or 'was stood' instead of 'was sitting' or 'was standing' is doing my head in!
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 31 . 1/25/2016
I am beginning to think it is Gerald in cahoots with Nathalie.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 3 . 1/23/2016
I am re-reading this story and it is just as good the second time around. Swoon worthy Lawyerward.
blb1000 chapter 36 . 6/20/2015
Loved it! Thank you for completing this story. I must call bullshite re making Alice & Rose assistants at the law firm though. They already had businesses of their own & going to the firm would be a step in the wrong direction career-wise.
blb1000 chapter 35 . 6/20/2015
I hope we get to see Ed take B home to his mama in the epi.
blb1000 chapter 32 . 6/20/2015
Hmmm. Could be quiet Gerard. He had the password last time.
blb1000 chapter 31 . 6/20/2015
Nathalie is acting suspicious, but I can't tell much more. It's almost like her relationship with Seth is a distraction for B & E. To throw them off the correct track.
blb1000 chapter 29 . 6/20/2015
No condom I can't recall if they discussed it earlier or not.
blb1000 chapter 27 . 6/19/2015
I think a woman would be more likely to slash her clothes so thoroughly.
blb1000 chapter 26 . 6/19/2015
They did want to wait...
blb1000 chapter 25 . 6/19/2015