Reviews for The Firm
Narcys-crazydaisy chapter 36 . 5/17
Love your story, its world wind romance had me wanting more and wouldn't let me stop reading it. I loved the twist in the end I did suspect Gerald but not Natalie. I was expecting Aro or Jane to have been involved too; good twist and suspense. I loved how everything worked out, but I felt the end was rushed as soon as they returned, I would have loved to have read a bit more into everyone's reaction when they returned and how they all came about being together. I did loved how strong and confident you made Bella and Edward in the story; especially their love it never wavered. Thank you for sharing it with us, if you ever plan a sequel or outtakes on the missing pieces I would love to read them. Thank you again for sharing this amazing story with us. YOU ROCK! Narcy
lynard69 chapter 1 . 4/3
So, I am sure someone mentioned this, but just in case, I will too. To be a lawyer, you must go through your undergrad first witch takes 4-5 years, less if you include summer classes. Then there is 3 to 5 years of law school depending if you go on for a specialty.
Aggie94 chapter 36 . 1/24
Thank you. Well done an I enjo every chapter. Meg.
AliceJazzy chapter 11 . 11/4/2014
Wow! Just... I really didnt see that one coming for sure.. Thought you would make the characters grovel a bit more. But, I like Seth playing the CUPID! God How I like him both in Twilight and here. That definitely speeds up the clearing of air I suppose.
Its a good thing that they both have come in terms with atleast their attraction to each other.
AliceJazzy chapter 2 . 11/3/2014
Oh even though Bella right might want to do so for his behaviour, I personally think one tend to think mostly about the infuriating people in their life . This I believe is what helps B & E to bond over time...
AliceJazzy chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Absolutely!
Guest chapter 29 . 10/20/2014
for a man to say sex was special is amazing. I hear my brother talking once when I was a teen ager to some boy mouthing about this girl and my brother said hell sex with any girl that get you off is great not a big deal but if you love her its better believe me I always thought that was nice.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 36 . 10/20/2014
I don't want this story to be over it just got good and it's over how about a part two think about it. I really do love this story THANK YOU
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 35 . 10/20/2014
well I want Bella and Edward to get married even maybe have a baby boy and Jasper and Emmett to meet and fall in love with the girls and them all live happy ever after. Rose and Alice will love those two in fact I think Alice already has the hot's for Jasper and she don't even know who he is. but I was right it was those two ha
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 34 . 10/20/2014
no not unless it's the boy friend but lets make sure
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 33 . 10/20/2014
glad someone thinks like I do so lets see what happens now
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 32 . 10/20/2014
if it's Nathalie I think it's the little nerves bank dude and I think that maybe Nathalie cut ut Bella's clothes because she was jealous '
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 31 . 10/20/2014
I know this is stupid but are there two Nathalie's because both Bella and Seth both noticed the difference or maybe someone is drugging her think so?
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 30 . 10/20/2014
well that was real amazing lets see what they are up to now
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 28 . 10/20/2014
well lets hope they are not cock blocked again just saying. ok lets see what miss Bela has up her sleeve.
1,778 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »