Reviews for The Firm
AngeloutofDarkness chapter 36 . 5/9
The whole story was nice and not to picture perfect but still sweet and with a happily ever after for B&E. But I didn't like this last chapter at all. I hate endings like these, it can ruin a whole story for me. Everybody got married and pregnant within a year and a half of meeting each other? It's too cliche and it's the same ending as so many other fics out there. Felt like it just had to end somewhere so let's pick the easiest way.
Too bad, because I actually liked the story. I just can't stand the ending.
Your constant use of 'was sat' or 'was stood' instead of 'was sitting' or 'was standing' is doing my head in!
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 31 . 1/25
I am beginning to think it is Gerald in cahoots with Nathalie.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 3 . 1/23
I am re-reading this story and it is just as good the second time around. Swoon worthy Lawyerward.
blb1000 chapter 36 . 6/20/2015
Loved it! Thank you for completing this story. I must call bullshite re making Alice & Rose assistants at the law firm though. They already had businesses of their own & going to the firm would be a step in the wrong direction career-wise.
blb1000 chapter 35 . 6/20/2015
I hope we get to see Ed take B home to his mama in the epi.
blb1000 chapter 32 . 6/20/2015
Hmmm. Could be quiet Gerard. He had the password last time.
blb1000 chapter 31 . 6/20/2015
Nathalie is acting suspicious, but I can't tell much more. It's almost like her relationship with Seth is a distraction for B & E. To throw them off the correct track.
blb1000 chapter 29 . 6/20/2015
No condom I can't recall if they discussed it earlier or not.
blb1000 chapter 27 . 6/19/2015
I think a woman would be more likely to slash her clothes so thoroughly.
blb1000 chapter 26 . 6/19/2015
They did want to wait...
blb1000 chapter 25 . 6/19/2015
So sweet and jizzy!
blb1000 chapter 20 . 6/19/2015
Messer's?
blb1000 chapter 19 . 6/19/2015
Can't decide if I want Nat & Seth to hit it off, or not.
blb1000 chapter 17 . 6/19/2015
He certainly isn't making her yearn to come home with his cold emails.
1,807 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »