Reviews for My Brother's Boyfriend
XXButterflyPrincess123XX chapter 3 . 12/23/2015
BRUH :o. Story has a nice build, but damn son that was cold. Poor Lovi. Please continue on with this story! Have a nice day :)
Nightmare576 chapter 3 . 8/31/2015
NOOOOOOOO I NEED MORE!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/25/2014
Update!
Kei-Kat chapter 3 . 8/24/2014
Omg! You better update soon! This has to be updated asap! I can't wait too long! I need more!
NEPS chapter 3 . 7/28/2014
Feli... You fucking idiot. ." *Facepalm* I call for an update! It's just too sad to leave the story here... :'(
puppylover123246 chapter 3 . 7/19/2014
I hope you continue the story it's interesting
TheAwesomeMe128 chapter 3 . 2/4/2014
Aw that makes me sad! :( How did that even happen? Poor Lovi
And I like the unexpected friendship between Ludwig and Lovino, it's a nice touch
Shukuga chapter 3 . 7/4/2013
Oh wow, I love this already. I am really saddened by your hiatus, but completely understand it. Having read the entirety of Building Blocks and Condom Boxes without reviewing, I understand how this could be disheartening. Especially with how well you write, something I myself aspire to. This plot is not only masterfully written, but it has that heart wrenching streak I live for. I am so excited for the eventual update you wouldn't believe it. Best of luck, I still think you are one of the best writers on .
scarletnight72 chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
I really like this story. Especially the friendship between Ludwig and Romano; it's different but nice. I hope you feel like writing again soon.
Alice In Funnyland chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
NOO! OH NO! Poor Lovi! No one diserves that! I can feel his pain :'c

I LOVE YOUR STORY! So awesome!

I don't the reason why you put this in HIATUS -I'll go see after I send this:3- but I want to tell you that I will be waiting patiently!

¡Cuídate mucho!
¡Te mando besos!

¡Chao!
Toki chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
So far good story I wonder how lovi will deal with the pain
Keep writing ! :3
Guest chapter 3 . 4/25/2013
I hate you. ;-; That's just so... Poor Lovino... I knew it was coming, I was preparing mhself and everything, but then you just go and... Even though I /knew/ it was going to happen... It hurts... And I was just getting into SpaIta, and Germano, but after reading that... SpaIta is a big no no! The pain...

I should send you a bill for all this misery you have inflicted onto me. Oh the agony... I can forgive you if you update, and there's a happy ending at the very end of this story. But once I remember the password for my account, I'll be following this, and Building Blocks.

It's just such a large difference between the two, and it makes me so. Damn. Emotional.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/24/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!1!1!1!11!
mchllcam11 chapter 3 . 4/22/2013
I felt my heart shatter at the last paragraph.
Chic chapter 3 . 4/22/2013
I am very sad because the second chapter seemed the last which Id read, but now Im sooooo happy
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »