Reviews for My Brother's Boyfriend
Guest chapter 3 . 9/25/2014
Update!
Kei-Kat chapter 3 . 8/24/2014
Omg! You better update soon! This has to be updated asap! I can't wait too long! I need more!
NEPS chapter 3 . 7/28/2014
Feli... You fucking idiot. ." *Facepalm* I call for an update! It's just too sad to leave the story here... :'(
puppylover123246 chapter 3 . 7/19/2014
I hope you continue the story it's interesting
TheAwesomeMe128 chapter 3 . 2/4/2014
Aw that makes me sad! :( How did that even happen? Poor Lovi
And I like the unexpected friendship between Ludwig and Lovino, it's a nice touch
Shukuga chapter 3 . 7/4/2013
Oh wow, I love this already. I am really saddened by your hiatus, but completely understand it. Having read the entirety of Building Blocks and Condom Boxes without reviewing, I understand how this could be disheartening. Especially with how well you write, something I myself aspire to. This plot is not only masterfully written, but it has that heart wrenching streak I live for. I am so excited for the eventual update you wouldn't believe it. Best of luck, I still think you are one of the best writers on .
scarletnight72 chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
I really like this story. Especially the friendship between Ludwig and Romano; it's different but nice. I hope you feel like writing again soon.
Alice In Funnyland chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
NOO! OH NO! Poor Lovi! No one diserves that! I can feel his pain :'c

I LOVE YOUR STORY! So awesome!

I don't the reason why you put this in HIATUS -I'll go see after I send this:3- but I want to tell you that I will be waiting patiently!

¡Cuídate mucho!
¡Te mando besos!

¡Chao!
Toki chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
So far good story I wonder how lovi will deal with the pain
Keep writing ! :3
Guest chapter 3 . 4/25/2013
I hate you. ;-; That's just so... Poor Lovino... I knew it was coming, I was preparing mhself and everything, but then you just go and... Even though I /knew/ it was going to happen... It hurts... And I was just getting into SpaIta, and Germano, but after reading that... SpaIta is a big no no! The pain...

I should send you a bill for all this misery you have inflicted onto me. Oh the agony... I can forgive you if you update, and there's a happy ending at the very end of this story. But once I remember the password for my account, I'll be following this, and Building Blocks.

It's just such a large difference between the two, and it makes me so. Damn. Emotional.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/24/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!1!1!1!11!
mchllcam11 chapter 3 . 4/22/2013
I felt my heart shatter at the last paragraph.
Chic chapter 3 . 4/22/2013
I am very sad because the second chapter seemed the last which Id read, but now Im sooooo happy
Olappip chapter 3 . 4/22/2013
Though the chapter's ending is pretty obvious from the get go but it still didn't stop me from screaming 'NOOOO!' in my mind.

Angst, here we come! Prepare the tissues!
XDAsakichanDX chapter 3 . 4/22/2013
ARGHSDFJKL TT TT
my poor baby!

(i can't wait for the next chapter though!)