Reviews for An explosive Sensei
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 6/24
Great plot and chapter
guest chapter 11 . 2/14
yeah that's the weird thing with a guy and girl who hate each other one minute there insulting each other the next there fucking each other brains out
Ranmaleopard chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
Is Kushina and Anko paired with Naruto?
phone man chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
decent, but need better word choice. I know English is not your first language but just trying to help.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/15/2013
Accutualy, Wold's Strongest Slash is the attack's real name when translated.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/15/2013
This is an ... interesting fanfic.
AJGuardian chapter 14 . 10/15/2013
Nah, it's cool. It was fun while it lasted. thanks for this awesome material. And sorry about my previous flame/review. It was uncalled for and I'm sorry. Please do continue with your new rewrite. I'll be following!
AJGuardian chapter 12 . 10/15/2013
The...image of...gnhh...mnn...BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAH! PRICELESS! Oh GOD!
AJGuardian chapter 11 . 10/15/2013
Demoness sex? hahahahahahahaha! LOL brah!
AJGuardian chapter 10 . 10/15/2013
Wait a fucking second. These are prelims in the beginning of the chapter is it not? Why the fuck is Sasuke and Sakura THERE? DOUBLE STANDARD! If you do not pass the first exam, you shouldn't even be there at the end of the second one! Dude, just WHAT THE FUCK? Am I the only one to notice that? At least I did notice the Long haired girl you put up there. Could only be Karin, am i right? Anyway...ja ne.
AJGuardian chapter 9 . 10/15/2013
Heeeheheheheheh! This humor again. Anko could be like that given the right circumstances and potential partner. Imagine Anko finding a partner JUST as quirky as she is. Konoha WILL NOT SURVIVE the aftermath of such a pairing. Also...um. Karin was in the Exam as well at the time. Could have had her in mind seeing as her team DID not survive the bear attack. Sasuke will not be able to save her ass if he isn't there. Possibly letting her die. A Young Uzumaki girl like that getting killed in a Village where there are "two" surviving Uzumaki is just a NO-NO! Damn good chance to revive the Uzumaki even better than before right there. With her special healing and sensing abilities. Damn the potential!
AJGuardian chapter 7 . 10/15/2013
Bwaahahahahahahah. Eeeeeh...okay. I know this story is being rewritten, but this is still funny. I hope your rewrite is going well.
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Excellent beginning1
Animaman chapter 14 . 10/13/2013
Understandable, and hopefully you keep this version up since I like this one.
willowskeith chapter 13 . 10/5/2013
i think Naruto's summoning contract should include prinny's... DOOD!