Reviews for Aftermath
Camath chapter 1 . 5/19
MarvelLuver chapter 1 . 4/11
To start: Omg I loved this fic and it's amazing. Also: I'm re-reading this for the 2nd time and going through it more carefully. Personally I think Rhodey and Pepper would be more yelling and less hugging but that's just me. I love love love the fic though!
RandominatorOwl chapter 1 . 4/5
Love it! Lots of people ignore Rhodey and Pepper where the other Avengers are involved and you didn't and it's great!
Reincarnated Poet chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Beautifully flawed, and because of it, so very perfect for the group. It always irked me a bit that these strong individual "I work alone" characters are pushed together and people just expect them to stay together just like that. They're strong personalities with strong reactions, and there's bound to be quite a bit of flak from it all. Anyway, I adored this m'dear.
Mard21 chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Thanks for that ! :D One of the most funny (and in character, in my opinion) story I've ever read featuring Tony Stark.
And the "no-kidnapping-favourite-scientists" part is just awesome x).
kat callan chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Good one shot, I didn't think about the press after a battle like that.
Windstorm124 chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Aw, no actual interview? Oh well. Brilliant story, and may I plead with you to add the actual interviews with the press?
The Reading Elf chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Loved this!
Post U Later chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
OMG! That Was Brilliant! I LOVED IT! & I Love That Pepper & RHODEY Was In It. In These Kinds Of Fics Rhodey Is Hardly EVER In Them.

I Loved The Whole Tony Fanboying Thing That Rhodey Was Talking About. Too Funny! XD

"Tony. We talked about this."
"You are not allowed to kidnap your favorite scientists, Tony,"
-Yeah, That Made Me Laugh. Because I Can Totally See Them Having This Conversation. Tony's Whining About It & Rhodey Is Trying To Patiently Explain To Tony Exactly WHY He Can't. Too Hilarious! XD

You Did A Really Great Job. & You Should TOTALLY Make A Sequel(If You Haven't Already). Maybe Them Talking To The Press Or A Press Conference Or Something. X3
FireKumori mage chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
so incredibly in character. I love it. Especially Rhodey and Pepper's entrance. :-)
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Really liked this.
McMuffin chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I love this! It's so well-written and so in character; it's perfect. Exactly how I imagine Pepper and Rhodey meeting the Avengers to go.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Loved it
Star Fata chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I loved this, especially Pepper and Rhodey clinging to Tony as he clings to them and banter is thrown around.
May Eve chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
:D I'm so glad someone else was feeling like Pepper and Rhodey got a little left out! This is EXACTLY what I've been looking for to satisfy that craving, so thanks! Well done.