Reviews for Banished
Cloves chapter 6 . 5/7/2013
IS THAT HOW IT ENDS !
THAT IS A SUCKISH ENDING !
PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY
Cloves chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
OMW I loved this chapter . The mystery :0
Cloves chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
Is this Serena Real ? (Like in the books )
Cloves chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
It's ok I think you could of acknowlegded a bit more about the way daphne speaks because of the enticing affect but besides that its quite good .
kimicka13 chapter 6 . 3/19/2013
This is really good. I love the idea that Hector has a love interest not mentioned in the books, who he has history with.
I don't want to pressure you or anything, or seem demanding, but, are you going to update?
ngelin chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
this is really good
Daisy chapter 5 . 9/12/2012
please keep writing this! it has to be one of the best fan fictions ive ever read!
Hector is one of m favourite characters in the Starcrossed novels and i can totally picture that this is what happened!
thedin0 chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
Great chapter and update soon! You could make Matthias evil or maybe you could have a member of his family come in and try to kill him or something. It could be Lucas and Helen (because they are still sort of talking to eachother) and Luke could try to hurt Hector and then Helen tries to stop him and gets hurt like a broken arm or something. But then she could electrical shock Lucas and he would pass out. And then Helens mom (forgot her name) could rake Lucas back to his family and Helen stays with Hector. And then Helen and Serena can meet a either become friends, frenemies, or enemies.
thedin0 chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
Great great story! I cant find many stories for Starcrossed and never any this good! Cant wait to read the next chapter :) Update soon! Loved it!