Reviews for Fractured Light
Emmeri chapter 19 . 3/9
I came across this in a drarry fic rec list from 2013, bookmarked it, and promptly didn't read it. I wish I had gotten around to it much sooner! I absolutely loved everything about this. Your OC's are well rounded, but they add to the story - they don't become the story like some tend to. I cannot get enough of your Draco! He's petulant and sarcastic and dramatic but also heartbreaking and soft and funny and - ! I want every portrayal of Draco to be like yours. The plot was interesting but I do like that it was more based on characters (and their interactions) because it gave the plot so much more life! Harry was perfect. I love the dynamic you gave the Golden Trio, and how Ron and Hermione were. Extra kudos for everyone being supportive of Harry; so many stories have the Weasleys in particular giving Harry grief over Draco. And Lucius was such a breath of fresh air. I've never seen him even close to this but I simply adored it. Ga I loved this so much. Man. Man, I really loved this.
AvidBookLover2001 chapter 19 . 9/4/2016
Oh my lord! This is literally the most amazing Drarry fan fiction I have ever read. I don't have the words to describe its magnificence. It's just... brilliant!
Guest chapter 19 . 4/28/2016
Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant. Every aspect of it was exactly what I was looking for and thank you for this precious gift of a book.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
So far so good
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 19 . 2/2/2015
Aww and yah. Love how Draco said his ILYs perfect. Great ending. Thoroughly enjoyed this fic. Thx for sharing.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 18 . 2/2/2015
Fantastic chapter. Neville's great. Love how they came back together.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 16 . 2/2/2015
Yeah for Draco.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 14 . 2/2/2015
Yah they switched. I like these stories the best.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 11 . 2/2/2015
Really?
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 9 . 2/1/2015
Really like the tender moments between them. But crap he just left. Not good.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 6 . 2/1/2015
I was kinda hoping they would have gone to the bathroom where they tried to destroy each other and have a moment between them there, but the pitch was good too.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 4 . 2/1/2015
Good that's over with. Move on to confronting your feelings for Malloy which are obviously buried deep (at least I'm hoping so).
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 3 . 2/1/2015
I hope Harry sorts his out with Ginny, just face it and put it rest, move on.
Maybe seeing the castle with Malloy will be hard for him, both of them actually, but since they're so intertwined they'll help each other.
Great chapter.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
Interesting first chapter.
quirkymusings chapter 19 . 1/14/2015
Enthralling, quirky, quaint and painfully emotional at times. No one could have done it better.