Reviews for What You Need
Smayz chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
These two are such an exciting pair with their biting sarcasm and retorts.
SLJ chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Wow! I started with Jessica's vlog, and just had to read your other TB fics! You've really come up with some quality shorts here. Nicely written and in the manner of which the characters speak. It's like watching the show in my mind, 100% believable. :D quite enjoyable. Thanks!
Vanilla-Apples-n-IslesP.T.S chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Omfg! Yay! I love this!
wow.fanfic chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
That was fantastic! I have been looking for a story like this since Pam turned Tara. You captured their characters so perfectly. Each of them being so jaded, cynical, and really just damaged in their own ways they could never show weakness to the other. You totally managed to let them open up to each other just enough as not to be unrealistic but enough to show how vulnerable they both really are. Wonderful story, thank you so much, I loved it.

PS-jeez I almost forgot to mention the incredibly sexy, and it was incredibly sexy!
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Good read.
SanDavis687 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Nice :D
stargaze29 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Awwwww, adorable...at least for Pam and Tara. : D I'm wonder if they're going to hook them up on this way on the show, or just have them be all master mother/daughter close. I kind of hope they go the couple route. It'd definitely be interesting. Oh, well. Great fic. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
cool story and all, but where exactly did they end up going? lol
pgsca chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
It's about time someone started writing this pairing, I'm glad it was you :)
List of Romantics chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I hate Hollywood. I used to be a HUGE Charlaine Harris fan, as in "read nine of her Sookie books one summer in the span of two weeks" kind-of-fan. But Hollywood came'uh courtin', and is the way of Hollywood, her Southern Vampire books went down hill for me-they just didn't have that spark or earlier novels or as good.

Charlaine Harris is an exceptional writer, and I'm happy for her success, but... Hollywood is bad juju for most writers, unless you happen to be Steven King.

Oh, and Anna Paquin is SO NOT SOOKIE STACKHOUSE! (Charlaine even says as much, publicly) Ugh! In fact, most of the casting for TrueBlood doesn't hold a candle to Charlaine's written characters-simply awful.

Anyway... THIS IS GENIUS! And it makes me sad. As you know I adore your writing, so seeing you do right by characters I love, from a series I used to adore, makes me a bit sad as I remember how awesome the Sookie books were. Regardless, this is an incredible fic, but I'd expect nothing less from you ;3

Wonderful!