Reviews for Dead or Alive Alpha
Projekt-Z chapter 11 . 6/18/2014
So, Hitomi joins Natsu's party now? Well, I can tell that he will probably be getting his work cut out and then some, dealing with two cheerful girls. I think, like his mother, that he probably would need some light in his life. I know I could. I wonder what exactly is Takashi's story with Zell and Maria though, it seems like there's a lot more to it here than I've been able to notice. Excellent writing, and keep it up. Try not to keep us all waiting too long on this you hear?
godofmadness43 chapter 11 . 3/29/2014
well Takashi meets natsu's mom, wow this got awesome, cant wait to read the next part!
enigma95 chapter 5 . 3/18/2014
hmm i guess i can feel the pairings are, and why are those the only one who does the preview?
enigma95 chapter 4 . 3/18/2014
... i seriously do't know why fighting just happen so... well immediately and not really sure whether those guys are friendly or just love to piss eah other offfZ?
enigma95 chapter 3 . 3/18/2014
...seriously?! a game then came outside the world... bloody heck ahahhahahahahaahahaha
enigma95 chapter 2 . 3/18/2014
BelleDayNight chapter 10 . 2/9/2014
I'm glad Hitomi made an appearance!
BelleDayNight chapter 9 . 2/9/2014
Nice bit between Donovan and Rig. I really enjoy the character Rig. I'm glad Hayabusa's teamed up on Kasumi's side. He sure is detached - that's kinda disappointing, but makes sense for a super ninja.
BelleDayNight chapter 8 . 2/7/2014
Too bad they couldn't just get rid of Donovan then it would make things so much easier!
BelleDayNight chapter 7 . 2/6/2014
So I think Ayane the violet kunoichi is more the violent kunoichi! She really likes beating that poor Sean! I enjoyed the scene between Hayate & Hyabusa.
BelleDayNight chapter 6 . 2/2/2014
Ha! Donovan's a pimp! That was too funny. I wonder if Natsu will ever appreciate his travel companion! I like Helena, I just never trust her!
BelleDayNight chapter 5 . 2/1/2014
I admit, I'm liking the Sean x Ayane interactions. I'm really impressed with the fight descriptions. I think I can go play the games you reference and use the moves you're illustrating and win some matches easy!
BelleDayNight chapter 4 . 2/1/2014
Nice lines like : hymn of tranquility. I enjoyed the fight scenes. I love doing that pile driver move of Hayabusa's! I always assumed Kasumi's parents were dead, nice to see them in a story too! I can definitely see the growth in your writing skill in just these four chapters. Well done! Thanks for sharing!
BelleDayNight chapter 3 . 1/29/2014
Not a fan of Hayate, but it's so easy to be angry at him. He's always got the most room for growth. Liked Hayabusa's lines!
BelleDayNight chapter 2 . 1/29/2014
So, are these original characters or Persona Four people? I think I remember a couple of the names being from that series from conversations I've overheard. Glad Kasumi lives another day! I love those bullet trains...wish we had transportation like that here in the states. Thanks for writing, sharing!