Reviews for A Bunnie in Time
Unknown user chapter 2 . 2/4
Princess Sally Acorn: Bunnie, why did you change the past?!
starfighter-105 chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
Sorry it took so long, anyways so to clarify Bunnie still has cybernetic limbs but has her original "plumbing" so to speak. It will be interesting to see how things play out now that she made adjustments and is stuck in this state of time. Keep it up dude, I want to see where this leads.
Ghostkid33 chapter 5 . 8/28/2012
Yay! Everything's back to normal! So I guess this is the end or is there another chapter after this one? I can't wait!
Serenitatis Cove chapter 5 . 8/28/2012
Dang! I wasn't expecting Lazaar! Great job. :)
The Gunman chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
Is that the end? Or is there an epilogue?
Serenitatis Cove chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
Whoa, wasn't expecting that! Can't wait to see how the rest turns out (no errors that I saw either! :D Congrats!).
TammyHybrid21 chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
She thought that she was her own mother?! OMG that's so sweet and cute I can't believe it but this is an amazingly touching story yet poor Sonic he had to get killed to fix time again.
starfighter-105 chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
Now this kinda starting to remind me of Quantum Leap. Keep it up dude.
TammyHybrid21 chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
Ahh I'm so sorry about not reviewing sooner but well my computer contracted a virus and my new one isn't hooked up to the internet so...

Oh man I'd forgotten about that episode otherwise I would have figured it out quicker, oh no silly little Bunnie Rabbot what now.

This is looking bad.
Serenitatis Cove chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
Another great chapter. :)
Just be sure to re-read what you wrote after you've written it and put it up for an hour or so. It helps you catch mistakes. It's a couple of little things, but otherwise, you're doing a wonderful job. :)
Ghostkid33 chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
Uh-oh. So Bunnie returns to find a polluted forest, Knothole in ruins, and an emo Sonic. Worse, she forgot the Time Stones...that can't be good. What is she gonna do now? I love how serious and dark this is getting. Update soon!
Mr Halfwright chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
now this, this is a unique story.
starfighter-105 chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
This is a really cool twist on the SatAM story, dark but cool. I can see this turning into a deep and very intriguing story, not something you very often on this sight these days. I'm getting a Matrix/V for Vendetta/Total Recall vibe from this. That's a good thing. I look forward to seeing how this story plays out.
fire assassin chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
wow, i guess this answer my question on if she never been robotosized. keep it up please, it's good.
Soulfully Sadistic chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
I have to admit, I don't really see very many Bunnie stories around here; seeing one is a breath of fresh air. You really have a talent of picking out the small things that nobody really uses and weaving amazing tales out of them.

You...I just... You truly are a man of much awesome.