Reviews for Live to Rise
T-Armst chapter 6 . 1/5
First of all I am loving this story, I like the direction it is heading and how your not using the titles from naruto, it shows your creativity. Secondly I think this story could use a bit less comical releif ( in my opinion) not to much less though, you wouldn't want to bore your readers. Anyway I am looking forward to the next chapter.
silentprotector chapter 6 . 11/13/2015
It's been a long time since you updated this story and I hope you haven't abandoned it I am excited for what comes next
Dark Sonic the Hedgehog chapter 6 . 11/8/2015
I would like to see more chapters.
gandalf da black chapter 6 . 10/22/2015
Damn this is good. It's too bad you haven't updated in YEARS.
DovahkiinPony chapter 6 . 8/31/2015
So far I'm liking this story! Also that nurse is a serious Biiiiaaatch! I hope she gets what's coming to her...
SenjiSenjo1995 chapter 6 . 7/26/2015
It was very good when is the next one coming can't wait!
XxgirlblunderxX chapter 6 . 6/28/2015
Yea n dont abuse ur patients..."Nurse" Red heart...UPDATE...or meh will stab u...cuz i wanna know when they will find out about his past,when Naruto will go to Hidden Leaf,...and when thell meat Sasuke!0
Kamis Lieutenant chapter 6 . 1/19/2015
Could you please try and update this story its really good and it leaves you wanting more
Guest chapter 6 . 11/29/2014
It's been two years since you updated the story. So are you dead or not?
Guest chapter 6 . 11/27/2014
Y u no write more.
outlawkami chapter 6 . 10/15/2014
Amazing story. I really hope that you decide to continue this someday. I wanna see a flashback chapter on Naruto's first meeting with Scootaloo.

Also, I hope that Naruto will get together with Derpy
Guest chapter 6 . 8/18/2014
This is one of the best naruto x mlp crossover I've read but ive come to find out that u stopped updating it which is sad to say the least. Anyways it was amazing overall.
Sincerely, W. Smith
J.E.P 1996 chapter 6 . 7/20/2014
hey guess what i reviewed still no new chapter in years... What the fuck man?
MKTerra chapter 6 . 6/21/2014
Yer overdue an update, foo'! Ya foo'!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/8/2014