Reviews for Live to Rise
SenjiSenjo1995 chapter 6 . 7/26
It was very good when is the next one coming can't wait!
XxgirlblunderxX chapter 6 . 6/28
Yea n dont abuse ur patients..."Nurse" Red heart...UPDATE...or meh will stab u...cuz i wanna know when they will find out about his past,when Naruto will go to Hidden Leaf,...and when thell meat Sasuke!0
Kamis Lieutenant chapter 6 . 1/19
Could you please try and update this story its really good and it leaves you wanting more
Guest chapter 6 . 11/29/2014
It's been two years since you updated the story. So are you dead or not?
Guest chapter 6 . 11/27/2014
Y u no write more.
outlawkami chapter 6 . 10/15/2014
Amazing story. I really hope that you decide to continue this someday. I wanna see a flashback chapter on Naruto's first meeting with Scootaloo.

Also, I hope that Naruto will get together with Derpy
Guest chapter 6 . 8/18/2014
This is one of the best naruto x mlp crossover I've read but ive come to find out that u stopped updating it which is sad to say the least. Anyways it was amazing overall.
Sincerely, W. Smith
J.E.P 1996 chapter 6 . 7/20/2014
hey guess what i reviewed still no new chapter in years... What the fuck man?
MKTerra chapter 6 . 6/21/2014
Yer overdue an update, foo'! Ya foo'!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/8/2014
Please update!
Sun Nibbler chapter 6 . 4/24/2014
Why is it always the good Naruto/MLP xovers that die while the slapped together mass harems are constantly updated?
toadymoomoo chapter 6 . 2/1/2014
Honestly this isn't bad, a few typos but that's to be expected.
What bugs me is that this is dqued and it doesn't state it. It takes around 5 seconds to update summary and it's obvious that you're still active. If it isn't then mark it as hiatus, it really BUGS me when people do this. Seeing it wasn't complete made me assume that it was either a oneshot collection or you have become inactive.
It saddens me that this is not the case
Gamma signing out.
k0k0t0 chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Hey mate!
Why did you abandon this fic,its incredible!
Rychan6 chapter 6 . 1/3/2014
That is so like Tsunade
the girl who envies books chapter 6 . 12/27/2013
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww no more?But narupony is so kawaii!