Reviews for Broken Glass
mysteriousguy898 chapter 1 . 2/14
Oh, Lambda, you adorable, pitiable soul. My favorite characters always seem to be the ones steeped in tragedy.

Even Lambda's Gag Reel is depressing, which says a lot all by itself.

There was a lot of sick stuff dumped on Lambda. The "electrocution tolerance testing" was something like Batch 48 of who knows how many. It can be assumed they kept escalating Lambda's torture until her auto-repair finally gave out and "rendered her inoperable." All the while, they were fully aware that she was an innocent girl who could feel pain and hatred and sorrow (and conversely, love and joy and trust, if there was any moral fiber in these monsters), and they either denied it to make themselves feel better, or obscured the truth so they could continue deriving sick pleasure from zapping helpless girls without being punished. Probably both.

At least Kokonoe wiped those memories when it was clear that she was traumatized by them. Sure, it was to make Lambda a mostly-mindless tool, but that's better than the alternative... I can see the Professor trying to fix her like she does in this story if Lambda rejoins the living in Centralfiction. Kokonoe has been getting nicer over time. Slowly.

I just realized how long it's been since this story was posted. Well, just know that you were a compelling writer even back in 2012.
Bunny153539 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
AWWWWWW :)
Shadowfang3000 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
This is more adorable than a chain of Greenpeace Kittens in Christmas Stockings D:
l3largus chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Aww Lambda was adorable! So sad that it is in such a bleak world.

This is a great read, good job!
Molly Renata chapter 1 . 8/8/2012