Reviews for Noise Pollution
wir-sind-die-LOKI chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
So funny!
TheVelvetRose 1120 chapter 3 . 11/3/2014
I quite liked this. I snickered quite a few times :P
rivendellelve chapter 3 . 4/22/2014
great story
Kerosene Stevens chapter 3 . 3/9/2014
Aaaah heartwarming and perfect 3
Unknownnobody32 chapter 3 . 1/12/2014
Awww at the end of Clint's part. It's sweet that Tony knows Barton's there but never mentions it, yet acknowledges it in a way by leaving gadgets out for him. I loved that endearing little revelation!

Nat's part was very fitting, it was intense yet also funny how amidst all the bloodshed and insanity, she's only assured its actually Stark from his humorous quip about his death affecting Pepper.

Hulk chasing Thor around and later pouting due to his disdain to noisy thunder. LOl oh gosh that's funny! Tony's idea to talk Hulk down might have been ill conceived, but lucky it worked. (Besides, on the opposite side of Hulk's dislike of Thor seems to be his favoritism for Stark.) Haha I love how Thor's sorta impressed, maybe a bit grateful , yet he still thinks Tony's a d mned fool. XD

Oh! I am so glad the tense moment between Steve and Tony was amended in this. Ok so we know he wasn't truly upset at Steve personally. Tony at least gave Steve a little insight into his relationship with Howard and gave him some peace of mind not to be guilty. I think it's great though that Cap tells Tony that it's the positive qualities from the person Howard was when he knew him that makes Tony and his dad similar in Steve's eyes. DAWW!

Well, I'm not sure if you plan to expand this fic anymore,but know I enjoyed reading it so far and have followed it,just in case! (And I have no idea what you mean by your writing being rusty, cuz it's awesome!)
Unknownnobody32 chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
The little snapshot of Tony and Bruce at the kitchen table laughing heartily over a private joke is simple yet heart warming. Which is great because the next section with Steve was bitter sweet. It was a start of a geinuine conversation between the two but then Tony just up and leaves and I know Steve must feel horrible now because he's wondering if Stark's upset or angry or is he just deep in his own thoughts... being melancholy.

Bringing up his dad is probably never a good idea, but I know Cap meant well by it despite any negative connotations Tony might have regarding his father.

Oh but not forgetting to praise one of the more light hearted moments - I adored how Tony found out about Steve's "fondue misconstrue" and now rags on him about it.

This chapter may have had a different feel behind it, but it was still enjoyable. Great job!
Unknownnobody32 chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
This chapter was hilarious! All the little idiosyncrasies and characterizations that make Tony Tony were spot on.
It was amusing the different ways each character handled their annoyance with Stark's endless stream of chatter. (Though our favorite Thunder God didn't think his through very well, did he
? *giggles*)

And I can totally see Tony doing something as immature as licking Banner's hand. Lol! But you certainly saved the best instance for last because the Fury section was my favorite. I was like LMAO, Nick just handles it by locking him in the basement. I especially loved the closing lines between him and Hill. And of course Fury basically replies, nah he's got about an hour left, let him rot in there till then. That made me literally laugh out loud and I oddly can picture that happening!

Great start, now I'm off to the next chapter.
TrisakAminawn chapter 3 . 1/8/2014
Hee. I liked that, especially the resolution of the 'Howard' thing. And how Steve delivered it. Lots of punch.
Devan Dev chapter 3 . 1/5/2014
Interesting. You write very well, and the characterizations were spot on.
Book girl fan chapter 3 . 1/5/2014
Happy New Year to you, and thank you for the lovely present of a new story!
Jelsemium chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
Great chapter, thank you for posting it! Loved how Tony calmed Hulk down, but didn't know in advance that he would be able to.
Qweb chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
I really liked that last bit with Rony and Steve. Thanks.
Whitelion69 chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
This was a very good 3-shot.
Xtin2000 chapter 3 . 1/4/2014