Reviews for Christmas In Virginia
sleazy874 chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Please make a sequel to this story
CentauRita chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
That scene would make a lovely Christmas card ;}
ChefJayla chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Sucha sweet story. Thank you
odiejae chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
hello! and omg, that was just so beautiful! i love that i read this now since i'm in ohio and the snow has fallen quite regularly since christmas. i really love that the boys didn't shy away from each other especially given the time they were growing up in. i adored aunt tanya and her story about paul and brady. it brought a tear to my eye. and it's so good to know that his parents are fully understanding.

jsyk, i haven't given up on additional killing time chapters, i just really needed a dose of my favorite pairing, e/j! and then i believe i only have one more story left. i shall savor it!

happy new year bb!
jodie xx
Leona Bowman chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
That was Beautiful... Merry Christmas and a Happy New year..
Hugs Leona..

Ps.. I just finish reading Killing time in London again.. It brought tears to my eyes again.. Your a great author.. Can't wait to see your stuff published..

God How I wish you would write about Killing time in london with all the 20 books about their lives.. with them in love not just friends like your story said.. It would be beautiful..
nmydreamz chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Such a sweet, sensitive, tender story - i loved it. The only thing that would make it better would be if there was more chapters to read! putting it on alert, just in case! Thanks so much for sharing.
crosunshine chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
what a beautiful story!
thank you for writing and sharing this with us

merry christmas to you :)
BlueCat69 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Loved it – like I do everything you write. *big smile*
Thank you so much for sharing.
Mistydeb chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Aww such a sweet and touching story of first loves. It was really great, thks for sharing Debbie
Withmyheadintheclouds chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
A beautifully written story.
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Very sweet story of first love. I was happy to read that they would make it back to each other over time.
maryhell chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Simply beautiful. I could have read several chapters of your boys. I had a lump in my throat and a tear in my eye at the end.
Vampirelovetoo chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I love this! Will you continue? Please continue, there has to be a future for these boys
longjourneyJess chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Loved this. So great! Sooo wanted more. Thanks! :)
elfprincess8 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Oh God, I love this so much. I wish you'd write some more of it but I understand if you can't and it works so well as a one shot. Beautiful as always.