Reviews for Just Go With It
sanasings chapter 1 . 6/22
Loved the story! Fantastic work!
ArtisteFish chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
I can’t believe I’ve never read this before! Keiz this is SO FREAKIN CUTE! Inuyasha’s protectiveness was so perfect, and I loved him sneaking into the hospital to see her, AND I LOVED THAT ENDING OMIGOSH. Also yes, Inuyasha as a mechanic is life and love and all good things. Mm. VERY good visuals indeed. ;3 anyways I love this.
Wicked.Onna chapter 1 . 8/1/2017
great story idea and vary interesting would like to read more of this but as is it's great
Wicked.Onna chapter 1 . 8/1/2017
very interesting story idea would love to read more of this but as is it's great
Wfest chapter 1 . 3/27/2017
Nice, like it, though I have to agree with a former review that they really go fast for each other after only meeting for couple of hours. But who can resist a savior in a mechanic's uniform...?
Jay chapter 1 . 3/8/2017
"Strangely, the thought felt him" Left.
I really liked this & am surprised I never came across it before.
SweetChocolatez chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
I love the idea of Imuyasha as a mechanic! It makes sense. And Sango is absolutely perfect in this. You managed to make the absence of a statement work well in the story. I think she falls for him and he for her a bit fast, but that's how one shots work so it's not exactly a criticism. I like stories from his perspective!
Furostomi-chan chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
Muhaha! I love it, though none of the mechanics I know are that damn sexy; though they think they are. I think you did an excellent job. Though the police do tend to not give a DAMN about your massive internal trauma and just come to your hospital room and ask you frickin' questions; like you can magically see at night or some shit. I am speaking from experience; though I was much younger and was not driving when the car hit me, but just crossing the street. So it was me and my skin vs. automobile (FIGHT!) The car won. I was in the hospital, though I might have scraped the paint with my face and I will forever remember the shocked expressions of the car's occupants. OMG I feel like I shared too much or I have PTSD or something. *sigh* Now we sound crazy again. Cheers for now!
veena chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
What's there to tell?.. This is an awesome story. Again you write something so romantic n heart touching. I absolutely loved it. :-)
crzykittyfangirl chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
aww, love the inukag
Wenchster chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
The cutest story ever! And, I have to agree with you and Kagome…..InuYasha in uniform, especially a mechanic one, hot!
InukoHigurashi chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
This is a really good story, you should continue it, make it a multi-chapter one. I really enjoyed it
KuramixMidnight chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Will you continue this story? Please do! I'm do curious on what happens to them. Personal opinion: I think they are going a bit to fast, but then again that's just my opinion. Hopefully there will be drama in the near future? I really enjoyed this and I'm hoping that there will be more. Keep up the good work (:
Xx Meisha xX chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
I've been searching for a good inuyasha fic and was disappointed that I couldn't find anything. And then... I came across this!
Thanks for making my relentless searching worth it.
An excellent read!
gotboredofthisonenotcomingback chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
freaking love it! can't wait for more!