Reviews for Just Go With It
Furostomi-chan chapter 1 . 8/10
Muhaha! I love it, though none of the mechanics I know are that damn sexy; though they think they are. I think you did an excellent job. Though the police do tend to not give a DAMN about your massive internal trauma and just come to your hospital room and ask you frickin' questions; like you can magically see at night or some shit. I am speaking from experience; though I was much younger and was not driving when the car hit me, but just crossing the street. So it was me and my skin vs. automobile (FIGHT!) The car won. I was in the hospital, though I might have scraped the paint with my face and I will forever remember the shocked expressions of the car's occupants. OMG I feel like I shared too much or I have PTSD or something. *sigh* Now we sound crazy again. Cheers for now!
veena chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
What's there to tell?.. This is an awesome story. Again you write something so romantic n heart touching. I absolutely loved it. :-)
crzykittyfangirl chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
aww, love the inukag
Wenchster chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
The cutest story ever! And, I have to agree with you and Kagomeā€¦..InuYasha in uniform, especially a mechanic one, hot!
AriaBelikov chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
This is a really good story, you should continue it, make it a multi-chapter one. I really enjoyed it
KuramixMidnight chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Will you continue this story? Please do! I'm do curious on what happens to them. Personal opinion: I think they are going a bit to fast, but then again that's just my opinion. Hopefully there will be drama in the near future? I really enjoyed this and I'm hoping that there will be more. Keep up the good work (:
Xx Meisha xX chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
I've been searching for a good inuyasha fic and was disappointed that I couldn't find anything. And then... I came across this!
Thanks for making my relentless searching worth it.
An excellent read!
gotboredofthisonenotcomingback chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
freaking love it! can't wait for more!
little25victor chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I just found this charming story, but I have one little (ok, not so little) nitpick. It doesn't affect the story, but would in real life. Medical authorities always tell you to never, Never, NEVER, move a victim of an accident. You can aggravate their injuries, and even kill them. That being said, there are situations where the person must be moved. So, if InuYasha smelled gasoline, and/or saw flames, he would have a legitamate reason to move Kagome from the car.

A little more realisim, a little more excitement. TaDa! ;D
InuKag4evertogether chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
omg! that was awesome! u should hv miro walk in and tell inu he's done w/ the oil check. then he's sees inu in a make out session w/ kags and he teases inu bout it. haha, it would be hilarious if that did happen! pleeze update soon!
Willowdove chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Inuyasha as a mechanic? O.o never thought of that . I do love a man in uniform. But I must say Kagome's a bit OOC whatwith... the end... mmhm. And why didn't you separate the Xs into chapters?

Don't mind my concrit this was really good and I loved it! Naraku being the drunk driver was a brilliant idea. And I can just see Shippo sitting in the corner with a yoyo :) And of course I just love InuKag fluff
kkiibbaa chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
love it! u should continue it *_*
Itika chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Loved it! So cute! Especially at the end!
ForeverxWeird chapter 1 . 8/9/2012