Reviews for The Hand You're Dealt
KathyG chapter 1 . 4/16
Why was someone creating a double of John? Scary! Good thing that whoever was behind that particular part of the plot failed.

This is a great story!
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
loved getting to Dr. Watson in action
erik chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Great fun, I always enjoy a well written competent John.
BlueVanillaDetective chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
I like this story-this shows John's caring side and commander side at the same time, which we barely see enough of in the show.
Unionjackpillow chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Competent!John, BAMF!John and Doctor!John - lovely.
Great story, nice pacing - really good fic.
PiercedBlueCat chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
I like the plot, I like your writing style and I like that you write about the medical background stuff. I have no medical knowledge but some I don't like reading stuff that is medically weird, so I love how you research stuff. I love intense character/interaction/dynamics studies as well .. and also the h/c thing (as can be seen in my stories) I really enjoyed your stories. Thank you :)
nebbyJen chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Such a great adventure! I've read this so many times and keep coming back.
Random Flyer chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
I enjoyed this, very well written. It seems like the target was John more than anything. I hope you'll write a follow up for this. :)
englishtutor chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
I found this story quite by accident and what a lovely surprise! I enjoyed this so much! You have a wonderful way with a turn of phrase, and you've captured the characters perfectly. I can't wait to read your other stories. I'm just sorry I've started in the middle.
Xtin2000 chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
wow nice! This story totally rocks! well done, John and Sherlocks relationship well portrayed!:)
Godiva9 chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I loved this story! I quite enjoyed the way you showed off John's medical prowess, and his military side! Thanks for writing and sharing! : )
librarywitch chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Go John! Wha
marketeerbubbles chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I love stories where John is the hero
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Haha. Yep. Anyone who can appreciate John as much as he does gets Sherlock's approval.

This was so fantastic! I love the way you write the banter between Sherlock and John; it's so playful and yet antagonistic, just like on the show.

Great job!
rabbit keys chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
This was wonderful. I loved it.