Reviews for London 2012
justy2468 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
This is a awesome atory keep writing!
Shelsha chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
Really good please update this soon. Can't wait till it gets more intense.
justy2468 chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
Aww Max and mystery guy.
That was a good chapter KEEP WRITING!
Really You HAD to do that chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I agree with newyorkangel COMPLETELY!
If u don't finish I will track you down and tickle you until you finish!

Please! MORE!¡!¡!¡
NewYorkAngel11 chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
OHHEMMGEE. Why do I feel as if I should know who this mystery boy is? Is is Fang with blue eyes? WHO IS IT? I MUST KNOW. OR ELSE. OR ELSE I CAN'T SLEEP. AND I HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW. I THINK I NEED TO SLEEP. WILL YOU DEPRIVE ME OF MY EDUCATION?
Mia chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
This is really good. Keep writing it!
Skatzaa chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
Yay THEY HAVE MET! Its official everyone! Whoohoo! Phase one complete! XD soo, did their coach actually skip out on them?
penguinspeak chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Love it so far.
GreenstoneRie chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
This is really good! Please update soon!
Who is misty may and was it kelly welsh?
Sorry
darknite47 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Awesome . I love it! Could u read my story?!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Okay. Points for originality. I've honestly never seen a modern day Olympics story before, and I really like this one. Your characters are exact in personality, though I suggest making Sam a little nicer. Sure, I get that he has to be rude and mean because he's trying to steal Max's coach and all, but in the books he was always a really overall nice guy. I'm also curious to see how Dylan is portrayed, and if he shows a romantic interest for Max. Sure, you probably already know the answers to all my questions, considering your official author status, but I don't so let's not kill the curiosity, okay? I also want to see where Fang will come in, and what role he will play. Opponent? Young coach? Or a silent fan? I could be wrong with all three, but they were the first few that popped into my head. Spelling, grammar, and all that literacy crap that's important but no one really pays attention to in class is great, and your first chapter is a great set up for the rest of the story. You've introduced the main character, a strong secondary character, and two adversaries already, and it's only chapter one. Can't wait to see where this story goes! Keep calm and write on!

With Love,

A Girl With No Account
Whatever Way the Wind Blows chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Lol, love it! Update soon!
NewYorkAngel11 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
oOoooO, I REALLY like it! It's interesting! Please update!
Skatzaa chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
HAH! I'd like to see Sam and Dylan steal their coach. Betcha it won't happen! And didn't he sort of figure it out? I mean, how many girls do you meet that are 6'5"? So, she's a volleyball players height, young, knew where the courts are, and something else I can't remember right now, but he STILL didn't get the hint? Man, he's stupid. :P Anyways, looks like a great story! I lovee volleyball (used to play, until I moved to a new school that didn't have a team -_-) so I'm happy to see a story out there about it, 'specially with my favorite characters! -