Reviews for Insanity
swagsoilder chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
Guys come on I know how this is going Kate thinks she see's humphrey but in reality kate is alosalating because humphrey is still dead kate just lost her mind BTW I what see chapter 3 come man
Angel of Light 867 chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
Wow, what a surprising chapter. To have Humphrey come back and want to leave to Alaska, but Kate attacked a wolf who was attacking humphrey. The other wolves found out that was eve, what will happen next?
xSpiteWolfx chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
great chapter titan! looks like lills on her way to find kate. wonder how kate will react to seeing lilly?
Datguy N Disguy chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
Awesome! This is coming along really nicely. Sucks that eve was killed... Even by her own daughter. Now Lilly is on her way to follow Kate and bring her back. Can't wait to see what happens on her trip!
The dark shadow chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
That was interesting
Angel of Light 867 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Nice chapter to start a new story. I like this one because kate said her feelings after Humphrey said it, when he's hurt. It looks like Kate has to protect him, i wonder if the packs go to war after hearing this.
Rhykon the Wolf Soldier chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
hey titan i liked this and i think it is done well dude can't wait for the next chapter man
WOLFxVSlayer667 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I noticed a massive increase in the detail and description in this story. You've come a long way, bro, keep it up.
Legacy Wolf chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
wow utterly amazing :)
Deafstalker chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Great chapter mate
Hope this gets continued soon
xSpiteWolfx chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
greatness. will keep up with this story
The Darkest Alpha chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Have you been waching far cry 3 trailers? Step into Insanity baby liable for a pretty wild ride coming from you Titan keep em coming bro