Reviews for The Talentless Show
superpony55 chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Oh my gosh this is hilarious! I laughed so hard- good job! ;D
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
This was hilarious, great job!
SmilesSaveLives chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Thank you. Just thank you. That totally just made my day! Lol thank you!
-Smiley
Bird of Poetry chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Aww, this was a fun story! And I genuinely liked the excerpt you gave us from Jake's poem. I would love to see the rest, and I can definitely imagine Jake being a good poet if he were forced to write it.
The QAS chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Cute story. I liked the idea and it was pretty well written with few typeos. You could have developed the plot a little more, though. Still, overall it was good. Keep writing.
DivinestSense chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
So, I'm a big fan of your stories, but I never leave reviews ... I don't know how many ways I can say "wow! That was really good!". Anyway, this story was cute. The characters are on point, as always. Keep up the good writing.
mistrali chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
"Sue me. While I'm trying to bring a little joy to first period – basically impossible"
Oh, well done. That's very Marco. And I liked Jake's little poem at the end.
I have to feel sorry for Cassie, though! :P

Just one thing: it's "couldn't care less", not "could care less".
wredan chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
misery misery misery. im begining to think you enjoy tormenting the animorphs. by all means, continue to do so. the things you put them through are plausible and fit into the series well.
Sweetbriar chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
This made me laugh so hard - I loved it! I think it was an excellent way to show the Animorphs acting more or less like kids, worrying about their responsibilities at school, in a humorous way. I loved the acts, too. Despite my first idea, I think it actually works well that Marco did not do stand-up comedy at the talent show. Having a partner made that impossible, but at the same time it really fit him to sing horribly with Cassie. And her hesitance and embarassment over the whole thing is perfect, too. Jake's participation caught me by surprise, but it made sense and it was just as awesome. I also loved his subject matter, a subtle reminder about their responsibilities. I know I've always found the hard stuff of real life would soak into my creative writing, so it was a very good move to make his extra-credit for a writing class.
kimjledford chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Aww. It's so cute and fluffy. I like reading all these different character pairings and interactions. When Tobias found out was my favorite part. Picturing him laugh made me giggle. Marco shoud've done some comedy!