Reviews for Misery
Rand0mnessR0ks chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
I really enjoyed reading this! Very deep, wish you would do a sequel so we can find out what happens!
TwistedNeiviv chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Interesting!
go ahead chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
yeah, make it a little something…
Lalina92 chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
aww poor jasper
AstridGreenEyes chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
Great story!

Hugs
Astrid
EMJG chapter 4 . 4/3/2013
Cool story c: I found this when you advertised it! I advertised my story as well, maybe you can check it out? I only just posted it today.
EMJG chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Pretty cool :)
NatalieLynn chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
It figures Edward would go after Jasper in a fit of jealousy and anger. However, Bella is the one who cheated on him, not Jasper. He is only guilty of loving Bella despite he fact that she was in a committed relationship with another man. Honestly, from what Bella said, she would have eventually have left Edward anyway. Her reconnecting with Jasper just prompted it to happen sooner than it otherwise would have because it made her realize she sill loved Jasper enough to forgive him for leaving her and to give their relationship another chance. Great ending!
tItAnIUm AprIl chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
The first thing that shocked me while reading this fiction was, Bella getting involved into an adulterous relationship. So I went back to the previous chapter and after reading the first two I think I will be following the next chapters too. Just because I need to know who your version of Bella chooses to be with.

I love the way you portrayed the three characters. Edward was caring and loving, though you haven't mentioned much of him and his dialogues were a bit... unusual. I felt them kind of formal. Otherwise Edward was just the person we have been watched and read in the originals.

Bella looked a bit confused to me, not sure which way to choose. Or maybe she knows which one to choose but her heart saying otherwise. She was hot, not-so-clumsy and of course romantic. Her interactions with Jasper were cute.

Jasper was the magic package for me cause I never actually read him like this. His times with Bella, and his attitudes were so unavoidably cool. I am sure you have written about the reason why the two broke up cause the whole time I read the story this was the one question kept coming in and out my mind.

The treatment in the story was different from any other fan fiction, so I definitely love it.
kirifox chapter 4 . 1/25/2013
Edward may have loved her in his own way, but I think part of his "love" was that he had her and Jasper didn't. It sure didn't take him long to release her and punish Jasper. Did Bella know just how much he hated Jasper?
Asimo chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
Nice fluffy ending! ;-)
Xo Bella Italiana oX chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
I wish you would've made this into a real story instead of a short story.' Great job though!
Neb87 chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
great story, loved it, was brilliant.

kudos to you kind sir/ma'am :)
harleys chapter 4 . 1/20/2013