Reviews for Amateur Status
crime fictiction chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
but can maura beat that lol
Daryl chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
great story :)
WeekNeed chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
Ye GODS that was hot. You are a very skilled writer, and I personally doubt _your_ amateur status. I really mean that: if you're not a pro writer you should consider it.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
Great! Hot and funny
Lktwh13 chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
I loved it! How does this only have 18 reviews?! Probably because it's so unassumingly awesome. I adored the little sports references and the Olympic "type" picking. Jane's choice of the gymnasts just cracked me up. Who thinks they're hot? No one I know, lol. I guess women who are really secretly interested in their female friends ;-) The friendly/sibling interaction was great too. Wonderfully written! Thanks for sharing!
killie 64 chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Amen to that! ;))
slashpony chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
I just love how Jane's first response to Maura's vulnerability is to kiss her!

And how her confidence just increases from that moment on and Maura just melts at her touch.

'"If we're keeping track of points, I think I'm ahead." Jane smirked at the crumbling doctor.'

The innuendo and sports references made me laugh throughout the fic. But you also make clear it's not just a farce with the reference to Hoyt and Jane's resulting limited manual dexterity.

Also, the last line killed me.
b1t chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Good one!
davislp chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Don't know how I've missed this gem, but man am I glad I found it! Hot!
Vanilla-Apples-n-IslesP.T.S chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Legit screamed "Awwweeee!" at the end, so amazingly cute! Thank you for posting.
JazzTheCookieMonster chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
loved it :)
fanfictionfan chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
awww, that last sentence was just.. just.. well, it left me speechless..
nomask chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Hahaha. That was nice, sexy and hilarious. Gotta love these two.
Goose197 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Great story.
bvscagle chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Wonderful and funny! Loved Maura's last line!