Reviews for A Life More Ordinary
Haily Hoffee chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Ouch!

I love this story sooooo much, but ouch. Don't they belong together? Thank you for making me question their imperfect but-no-matter-what-it's-going-to-happen relationship.

In this version of their relationship, Rogue is an idiot and the story made me want to cry.

You seriously need to get a job with Marvel. I will buy your stuff.

I'm a writer too, so . . . Call me!

That sounds so weird, but call me!

509-731-1205
Lolly chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Great first half, but I feel as though the end ruined everything...
keebler-elmo chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
good story. Pretty brutal ending, but I can definitely see Rogue's issues destroying any chance at a real relationship she might have with Remy.
pinki84297 chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
aww this was so deperessing. gosh darn it i'm trying to suppress tears right now, but its very difficult. why do you go and bash the romy boat?
Personage chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
That was awesome. Almost made me dislike Rogue, though. *pets Rems* He was so sweet, and it was sad, and..*sniffle*

Nicely written - cookies t'you. ;D
Iris chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
lovely story! I would love it if you would write another chapter to it!
hollw chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
amazing story...powerful...made me think(which i dont do often)...keep up the good work
Maddy chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
are you ever gonna update this
Wandering Raccoon chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
oh wow. . . I really can't think of anything else to say to that one. It was powerful. And that's saying a lot coming from me, the one who hates romance in all forms! This was really something else! I'm glad Remy walked away, but now I wonder, is he really happy with Caitlin? Or more importantly, does Caitlin know he's a mutant? Hmm, this one looks like it could use a sequal, or something. A little short didy about what Gambit thinks when it's all said and done. That would be nice. *wink wink, hint hint, nudge nudge* _ Loved it, great story!
Faith1 chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
Oh my word! Ok, u absolutly /have/ to write a sequel to this! I'm hoping and praying that u already have! That was such a beautifully intense story. I really loved it. The ending was just infinatly sad and brilliant but it just screams for a sequel! This is going on my faves list.
AthenBlade chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
Holy shit!Holy shit!Holy shit!Holy shit!Holy shit!Holy shit!Holy shit!Holy shit!Holy shit!Holy shit!Holy shit!Holy shit!Holy shit! WWWWWOOOOOOOOOWWWWW! That was so good, mind the ending REALLY surprised me but, HOLY! I thought this would be like the story where Rouge was going to get married and in the end Remy and her ended up together. Boy was I wrong. That was a very well done story.
iNSANE oNE chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
nEATO lIKE mAGNETO? wOW. sOUNDS lIKE a rEAL oRRIGANAL. lIKE "jACK". hMMMMM...aRTIST aT sTARBUCKS...aRTIST oN tHE tITANIC. yOU hAVE mANY oRRIGANAL tHOUGHTS, hUH?
BOOM BOOM1 chapter 1 . 12/2/2002
i luv this story i cried at the end (CRY CRY CRY). i think you need to do a sequel to this story. you just cant leave it like that or can you i don't know its your fanfic but i would add another story if i were you but thats just me. i feel so bad for rogue right now you have no idea or mabe you do?

BOOM BOOM
Shadowfax chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
Kinda sad, but very well written. ]
Charisma2 chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
This broke my heart. This was such a good story. It had the perfect, believable storyline that made their whole existance fit.

You made me feel like I was really there with them, it and hurt so much at the end when Remy had Caitlin. You should really think about continueing this story. This is a wonderful ending, but I'm a person that hates endings and always likes it if it can be extended just that much more.

You're good with the accents and with the personalities in general, I just hope you continue it, or direct me to any other stories you might have.