Reviews for Things Left Unsaid
Rinforzando chapter 1 . 4/7
NICE. I love how Usagi takes it upon herself to play matchmaker. It's also interesting how you focus mostly on her perspective. It's always refreshing to see how another character views the main pair, because there are details that the pair in question won't be able to see themselves - and the way you detail Usagi's introspection captures that very well!

Also, I see dat shade, author-kun.

BUT AWWWWW SNAP, Rei just dropped a BOMB, and Minako's gay ass is quietly seething. DOU SURU.
Yuri-hime chapter 4 . 8/24/2014
Great! :D
Khmyh chapter 4 . 8/10/2014
This was really good! Love the ofuda part, that's really clever on your part to insert that humor portion!

I LOVE THEIR MANGA PORTRAYAL! Thank you so so so so SO much for writing.
I am the Queen of Fire chapter 4 . 6/6/2014
Loved it! Beautifully written and also tasteful.
Thanks for sharing it!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
love it . .
Urooj chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
Okay the bomb question was funny. It sucks but I was watching an Anime music video about mars and Venus and some parts showed usagi and Rei in the Anime and it just hit me how unrequited Rei's "love" was for ussgi. Thank god for pgsm.
Urooj chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
Contradiction indeed. She sounds like half of us unsure people though.
Urooj chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
Aw :( poor minako...lol I love how she's possessive only an hour after realizing the truth :P
Urooj chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
How did I not stumble on this before? You got writing talent you know?
Angelsheart85 chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ww puddle on the flooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrr...
Angelsheart85 chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
omfuckinggods -.- i can imagine just how heartbroken goddess of love now is -.-

btw I adore your language, your choice of words and the way you weave them in amazing sentences! you are a magician when it comes to writing
sugahkane chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Well done! I don't know if I said it before, but I really like your pacing. A slow pace makes me lose interest, even if the story is promising, while a fast one doesn't seem believable. But you've struck the balance just right. And I loved the ending. I wouldn't mind reading more tales involving these two characters. Oh yeah, your characterization! I loved that too. Your interpretation of Minako and Rei is one of the best (and most believable) ones by far. Great job!
Gemna chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
Nice. No other word for it. Except perhaps excellent. Or awesome.
Also, I realized way too late that I wrote Dark Night and not Dark Knight. *headdesk*
Jedi Caro chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
cute ending :)
chakeroo chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
whoa... first ever comment after almost a year of being gone on fanfiction... anyway... LOVED the story! wonderful... heart warming... funny story... two thumbs up... :D