Reviews for Legacies
jens.karlsson.129 chapter 14 . 5/17
omg it is so sed but it is a awesome story need more plrese need a happy end ple pleaes!
lostmoonspell chapter 15 . 7/12/2014
This is the most beautiful story I have ever read! Especially the last chapter! It just melted my heart...

I have to say I have cried a lot when Diana died... And then Bruce... But on their funeral I just cried so hard that I couldn't stop myself!

Thank you my friend! Thank you very much!
Judy chapter 15 . 4/17/2014
Your story touched my heart that I actually cried. The intestity that you brought out of Batman and Wonder Woman was amazing! I wish they could have had a somewhat normal life. I would have loved the idea of them having many many children! Keep writing!
bismarckenterprise chapter 15 . 11/4/2013
/sobs emotionally
Guest chapter 15 . 7/1/2013
Yeah! you.
Dancing Eyes chapter 15 . 7/3/2013
YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS love the nod to comics when she becomes a Goddess, and the fact that Batman gets to be a god? NICE Also giving Barbara back her legs was wonderful little moment!
Manuel chapter 15 . 6/26/2013
A very good fanfic which I have love to read to the last line. I hope you continue writing for a long time as this way (inspired). Hope to read more works as soon as you want, now about your to-do list, I would like to see stories about the kents-wayne relationship and undoubtelly a godmothering possibility of supermans child by two olimpian's friends, or the unusual visit of father and sister to the new batman's and wonder-woman guys, and finally don't stop diana's and selina's brieckring, it was very funny, one would never use godly powers to interfering in the cat's life (damm honor bound) and the other would never end to play with her "eternal" love interest nemesis (two grumpy old friends, the superman-batman's girls counterpart)
kyoshira7 chapter 15 . 6/26/2013
Great job on wrapping up the story. I have enjoyed this trilogy since it began and am happy to see where it ended up.
kaithelonechampion chapter 15 . 6/26/2013
That was a very nice ending! I'm really anxious to see your other works!
Electricboa chapter 15 . 6/26/2013
A great climax to the story, I was a little surprised that you actually killed them off, but the last chapter did make up for it. That being said, I'm not entirely sure about Bruce being the god of vengeance, isn't that supposed to be Nemesis? Either way, I am kind of sad to see this trilogy end. It was fun to read, and will certainly be occupying a place in my digital library for a long time.
jwill21 chapter 15 . 6/26/2013
Great ending. Loved the story
HarryWars chapter 15 . 6/26/2013
That was a great way to end your trilogy. Thanks so much for sharing that with us. I hope someday you share another series with us.
Lloyd RPGFan chapter 15 . 6/26/2013
Not bad, not bad... though if they are now gods, shouldn't they stay away from mortals? I was kind of expecting them to look over their friends and family from afar and only let them get a glimpse of them once in a while before performing Batman's characteristic disappearance act.
Though I loved your story, it's kind of sad you finished your trilogy now. I hope you have a new story planned for us now.
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 15 . 6/26/2013
Aww...love this ending lol. Hope you have more stories in store about these couple. Hope to hear from you soon :D
Xxsakurachan97 chapter 15 . 6/25/2013
Soooo cute and fluffy and a wonderful ending! But what happened between the epilogue and the last ch is kinda a bit confusing and rushed... Would have totally love to have a one shot of when the have lunch with lois and kent:)