Reviews for Her First Kiss
This was wonderful
ILoveHarryPotterForever chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
So. Much. Cuteness.
19jacinta88 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
WHY...was this never in the novel or movie? SO SWEET!
AppleMelody chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
ADORABLE Fremione fanfic, absolutely great! I wish you HAD made it longer, but it was excellent nonetheless. You have done justice to my HP OTP. Kudos :D
TheGirlWhoEatsPie chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
This is so sweet!
Apple Melody chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Aww! Perfect! I love Fremione, they are my HP OTP, Dramione is 2nd, by the way. I would have liked a longer one, but it was very good nonetheless.
Very well written, but I question Fred's word choice when he kissed her.
Overall, 9/10!
Pusscat Pippin chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
That is just to sweet to put any more word's in to into this review but I'll try. It just so amazingly cute cute CUTE hey I did not say it would be good I just say I'll try. It was good just so you knew bye bye now.
White Acer chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
wow..poor I liked it. Thanks for the story
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Yayyyyy. :) I love them so much. Thanks for writing this!

567random chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I really liked this, and it'd be pretty neat if you continued it :) but it's also good the way it is :D
dragongirl2101 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
awwww. (i accually said this after i finished)
AlwaysSlytherin chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Geez, you're an amazing author (and person, BTW ;) )!
That wa adorable. You had me smiling (which isn't too hard, unfortunately)[did I just cancel out that compliment with a barely-covered-up-insult? Even I don't know…]. But don't worry about my semi-bipolar personality! You're awesome!
I do this wierd thing where I start shaking/shivering when I'm super excited/happy about something (wtf?!), and I was doing that while I read your oneshot! (…TMI…)
Lol, anyways, To sum all that wierd cr*p up, you're fic was cute!
Cammie Cassia Chase chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I love it.
The May Waters chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Awwwwwww! I'm smiling so much I think my face will get stuck that way! You should turn this into a full fledged story, it's that awesome. I can just see how popular Hermione would suddenly be with the female population of Hogwarts.
christinemarie13 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Please continue this! I just love the Fred/Hermione (and George/Hermione) pairings. This was so cute. I want some more to read. :)