Reviews for The Rightful Sky
Thali9978 chapter 7 . 9/16
I do hope this fic will be continued :)
Masi13 chapter 7 . 9/16
I Love you and I LOVE THIS! I laughed so hard when I read the Varia part XD I just Love this so much! Also I want to Kill Iemitsu more than I ever wanted to before... So much potenial being wassted because his *gag* "Tuna-fish" *gag* is so ''shy, cute, he's like his mamma!'' Bastardo
This fanfic is FRICKIN AWESOME please update it
emmalilly21 chapter 7 . 8/18
Man, looks like this has been abandoned. And I really wanted to see how Fon felt about Hibari teaching Tsuna!
Lady Natsuka chapter 7 . 8/13
Honestly this is all together such a fascinating, well put together fic and it was a joy to read all of the available 7 chapters. Thank you for writing and sharing! I hope that one day you will be able to continue this from where you left off! ;)
naturefire chapter 7 . 8/6
If Tsuna dies you will die, 3,597 people agree with me at this point and Im quite certain that there will be more. On another note will the TYL guardians communicate with the present or will it be the future the guardians will enter? You could always interrupt the inheritance ceremony, either by making the Vongola rings reject Hiko or by making the TYL guardians appear. The inheritance ceremony would be kind of hilarious, very man influential families chatting beforehand, many considering breaking their alliances with Vongola if Hiko succeeds and then he is rejected in a very showy fashion. Response is not necessary, im just demonstrating I liked the story enough to consider future plot points.
Shattermirror chapter 2 . 7/29
I like the way you characterize Hayato as deciding Tsuna is better for genuine reasons without thinking things like "he's cute/beautiful/radiant/etc.", which a lot of twin fics do. It's not that I don't respect males who have stereotypically "feminine" tastes/traits, but the way it's used as a reason for loyalty is something I don't really agree with and it can be a huge turnoff for a story. Also, loyalty is not the same thing as lovesickness.

I also appreciate the way they are all written in character and the way the twin isn't very flat (or if he is, I haven't noticed it yet.)
This is actually cool. To think the day would come that Id like Mochida to a certain degree would come. I hope this isnt dropped. Looking forward to updates :)
LuffyLover27 chapter 7 . 7/22
Please update this! I love this story and can't wait to see what happens next!
Nike Scarlet chapter 7 . 7/21
THIS. IS. AMAZING. Why, oh why, doesn't this have more chapters?! This is wonderful. I love how you made Mochida actually have a soft side, and made him care. Not to mention how Reborn wants so much for Tsuna to be Vongola Decide, but he CAN'T so he's doing eveything he can to MAKE the circumstances for him to become it. Not to mention how you don't make it Tsuna's perspective a lot. No, you make it from the others, and it makes it awesome because you actually get to see HOW he's affecting them without his POV. Also, how you don't make it a song fic, and make to so that Tsuna's actually getting better actually talking instead of just singing. Just...YAS. Update soon, pretty please with this story on top!
Harya chapter 2 . 7/17
Oh God! This chapter made me cry! :c It's remind me a very good anime called Kokoro ga Sakebitagatterunda (a very very good film, it was so... have no word xD)
Nevermind, it's wa soo good! Go reading the next chapter now! :D
Love
Harya
PAVeY14 chapter 7 . 7/16
I can't wait for the next chapter to appear~ but how will it transact with the test of getting the vongola rings if there will be three participates instead of two? who are Hiko suppose guardians? There are so many questions I know will answer itself as the plots continues on. It have suspense to it and makes very excited to continue on reading the next upload chapter. So I really can't wait for you to complete this story.
Vexin chapter 7 . 7/9
I love this so far, so I expect alot more. This fan fiction is fantastic it only sucked me in and by the time it ended here I wanted more. Pls make more chapters!
Please please please keep on with the story I can't wait to see what happens next I've re read this story multiple times and I would be thrilled to see it continue
lxX.MiYuki.Xxl chapter 7 . 6/14
Please Update author-san don't end it here
it's really interesting and awesome story don't stop it here
i really want to know what's happening in the bya-chan taking over ? or is it hiko? damn so curious and it's been 4 years since the last udpate T_T
1,059 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »