Reviews for The Rightful Sky
NO-NAME-WANTED chapter 7 . 7/5
amazing story! wish you continue it.
MoonShadow396 chapter 7 . 7/3
Oh man this is amazing! I'm looking forward to the next update!
TangyCitrus chapter 7 . 7/3
Aaaw, nooo, that's all that available and it hasn't been updated since 2012 and I was enjoying the story and I want more!
Darn.
I only hope more does come.
Please?
Thank you for writing and sharing this!
Take care and have fun!
Xxferessa-TanXx chapter 7 . 6/28
Next chapter please. I hope you are not abonden this story because it's so good
EmptySurface chapter 7 . 6/25
I adore this story. My only grievance with it is that there isn't more of it, but no one can be perfect ;) I find it very interesting how you draw me (as a reader) in and I'm curious to learn more of Reborn's plan. One question, though: Why doesn't Reborn call Nono to talk to him about Hiko and Tsuna? I mean, I know the man is a Mafia boss and Reborn is simply an allied assassin, but the old man still respects Reborn. Why not talk to him about it and update him properly on the situation? It confuses me somewhat. I know Reborn wants to teach Tsuna, and you mentioned that Reborn won't be allowed after his supposed failure with Hiko, but both he and Nono were operating under faulty information on that one. Shouldn't the Nono be more understanding of the situation and take Reborn's advice under serious consideration? Just wondering.

Other than that, I find this story fantastic! It's got a bit of everything and -as I've mentioned before- your characterizations are amazing. It draws me into the story and the well-thought-out plot makes it an even richer experience. So thank you for sharing, and I'll definitely be Following and Favorite! I can see that it's been a while since you updated, but I cling to my optimism and hope that inspiration will strike again and you'll return to writing this. Hopefully soon. :)

There're so many questions you've left unanswered!
EmptySurface chapter 6 . 6/25
This story is so interesting! I love the fact that while this is a much used trope, you've done it your own way, not falling into the common pattern and I fully approve. :) I like the way you write Kyouya too; you've given him more humanity, but still kept him firmly in character.

Your characterizations are frankly impressive.
EmptySurface chapter 5 . 6/25
I like the fact that you give your characters more substance and make them act a specific way for a REASON, which, I must say, not all writers around here does. :)
EmptySurface chapter 4 . 6/25
And the plot thickens... Reborn is one of my favorite characters, so I'm a bit worried. His relationship with Tsuna is always interesting and their friendship heartwarming, so... I guess I'm hoping things will work out for the best. And Hiko is almost definitely behind whatever is screwing up the future. I wonder how things will play out.
EmptySurface chapter 2 . 6/25
I love the way you write Hayato! Usually, people write him differently, but I truly appreciate the way you've taken his astounding intellect into account on his thoughts regarding the twins; people usually make him take much, much longer to realise the difference between the twins. :)

This chapter was highly enjoyable and I'm very much looking forward to read the rest!
StarStreamer2 chapter 1 . 6/24
I can't wait for Chapter 8!
Hope you update soon~
This is also a very great story BTW!~
shiarein chapter 7 . 6/17
This is the best thing ever
jessy.garcia65 chapter 7 . 6/13
Please update ASAP! LOVE IT
litpari chapter 7 . 6/11
it's been a long time since you updated but it would be really amazing if you continued, the story has lots of promise would love to keep reading.
Yukio chapter 7 . 6/11
I love your story. I hope you are planning to continue this, though you seem to not even be using fanfiction anymore. ... I hope you will be able to finish this amazing story one day.
Ryner510 chapter 7 . 6/11
More please! Need to see the next chapter of Ryohei and Kyoko badly!