Reviews for The Rightful Sky
... Please update
Shadowblayze chapter 5 . 5/13
This is sooo amazing, I cannot help but adore it!

Also, the Varia parts? Gold!

I really like your characterizations as well!
strange'eagle chapter 7 . 5/11
First off, I just want to say that this is one of the most amazing fanfictions I've Iever/I read, and that this is easily my favorite fanfiction in the fandom, and one of, if not the, best in the Reborn! archive. I loved it so much, I've reread it several times (and lost a lot of sleep).

Tsuna is remixed in your story, but still holds all those characteristics that I love about him, and to be honest the way that he's met Gokudera and Yamamoto in this story Itrumps/I in my view the way it happened in canon, even if most of the details are the same. The scene with Gokudera on the stairwell especially makes me smile goofily every time I read it. I'm not sure that I've seen anyone else really play with Gokudera's possible empathy with Tsuna's loneliness before, and the way you pulled it off was just perfect.

There's really a lot of newfound love for most of the Reborn characters in here too, especially Mochida. Wow, Mochida. New group member gets all the love, all of it. I think that it's really special that this story manages to do that, make you love all the canon characters even a little bit more than you already did.

And this is kind of off topic, but I read all of the comments that you've been getting on this story, and realized how frustrating it must be to read them. Wanted to let you know that they're kinda being assholes without realizing it, and that there are other people who are perfectly happy with the story that you wrote, and that I personally regard it as an Iawesome/I story as is. Whether you continue it or not is irrelevant to that fact. I'm just happy you wrote it. Wanted to let you know that, in case you haven't blocked all email notifications for comments already and are still reading all that entitled nonsense. ;P

I hope you are still writing in general, or will write again in the future. You are enormously talented at it. Thanks again, for a wonderful read that's justified visiting again.
'Eagle
memo ouji-sama chapter 7 . 4/30
I am very disappointed that this is on hiatus.
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 7 . 4/24
So many questions! I wonder if Tsuna is really dead in the future, and what his pseudo-guardians are doing to change it. Wahhh! I MUST KNOW! D'X
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 7 . 4/21
This story was simply amazing! I was intrigued by this AU and how well-written it is, especially the changed relationships with Tsuna and his guardians and others, particularly Reborn. Great job on this!
ImpossiblyWeird chapter 7 . 4/14
Wow. This was good. It's really cool to see how much you've changed the storyline and characters. The plot is intriguing too. I like your story. But how come this Tsuna isn't in love with Kyoko? Is it because his brother claimed her?
BloodyClownz13 chapter 7 . 4/10
Please update! I'm suffering from boredom..
kami chapter 7 . 4/10
Hurry up and UPDATE !
Seriously
I really enjoy your fanfic buy if you don't update ...
your leaving me in the dust to die...
so update ... even if it's been a long time ... update form me... PLEZ
Just wanted to say how lovely this story is! It's such and enjoyable read. Thank you for writing it!
azure sea chapter 7 . 4/2
wow, i didn't think that a twin could act so cruel to their other twin. i'm curious to know how their relationship has changed, because i'm sure that it wasn't like that since the beginning. apparently it was stupid iemitsu's fault, as always.

and the plot is getting more and more interesting! :D wow, i never thought that you would throw in a possible time travel (or something like that) into the mix, because the summary didn't hint at it at all! but it's quite a nice suprise :)

i really hope that hiko will show some compassionate feelings in the upcoming chapters, because everyone has their good and bad sides. and currently, hiko is nothing but nasty. it would be interesting to know his reason behind his behaviour.

and i really hope that reborn will come up with a solution, because it would be bad to train hiko further than now. maybe a visit from iemitsu or nono? ;)

looking forward to your update!
Hungarian Uzumaki chapter 7 . 3/25
This is a really good story and I can see you had I recruits of continuing it. I hope you do post soon. I would love to see how it ends
dragon9811 chapter 7 . 3/21
I know it's been a looong time since u update...but please just update! looking forward for the next chapter
Update?
jfc chapter 1 . 3/14
hey! this is a great story you have going on, and im reaaaally liking the plot and everything and holy wow, i cant believe you managed to fit Mochida in there along the way, and he just seems to fit in nicely. this is an amazing piece of work!

i saw your published and last updated dates, and I cant help but hope youre alright. a lot can happen in three years. and while this makes me sound like an ass, i would love to see a new chapter up! but seriously though, man. i hope youre doing fine.