Reviews for The Rightful Sky
leafpool5 chapter 7 . 5/20
I love it! Please update soon.
0027StoryOfTheSkyAndEarth chapter 7 . 5/17
It's getting interesting~...pls update!
Vaughn Tyler chapter 7 . 4/17
nice
khr fan chapter 7 . 4/16
update soon!
I read this fic a few years ago and completely forgot about it until now. :)
I reread it and still love it. Hope that it isn't discontinued or anything!
shirokonyan chapter 6 . 3/19
And it's been a very, very long time since you said that. Even though i followed your story only a few months ago...
korrd chapter 7 . 3/6
This is fantastic. I think this is one of the best KHR fanfics I've ever read. I see its been some time since the last update, but I'm always hopeful good fics get updates.
riszang chapter 7 . 3/2
good story, i couldn't stop reading this until the last chapter. i really hope you would update this soon.
femke98 chapter 7 . 2/1
love this story, please update it.
shirokonyan chapter 6 . 2/1
and when will the next chapter come out I wonder... please update soon, author san~
kailaleela chapter 7 . 1/31
I love your stories,very detailed I have some guesses at what happened in the future part... that I won't say in case I'm wrong, that'd be so embarrassing, and it ruins the suspense for those who have not predicted it yet
Pinksamurai1014 chapter 7 . 1/30
Updates are needed :)
Martiny the one and only still chapter 7 . 1/26
I've absolutely loved reading this :) I hope you might pick it back up some time, it has a lot that I can't wait to see, especially everything with Mukuro and the vs. Xanxus, because it seems like Hiko ends up decimo so he'd have to somehow beat Xanxus to manage that, unless Tsuna pulls some strings with Xanxus too? I'm burning with curiosity about these two.
Otakugirl121 chapter 7 . 1/8
Love this sooooo much!3
Cant wait for more!
u
Guest97 chapter 7 . 1/3
Hello! I love the story and cant wait to see what happens next!
1,083 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »