Reviews for Heartbeats
desperatelyobvious chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
This was freakin' perfect. I really enjoyed how it wasn't just smut (but that was great too, btw) but there's an actual story to this, as a lot of M rated fics are only about sex and whatnot. :P I like how they can be sweet, and be laughing while making love, and how he meant his compliments. It's not like in those stories where love is a game you play. Two thumbs up! Really great oneshot :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
This is one of my favorite AU's you're a fantastic writer I'd love to read more of your stories!
aquascor chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
awesome story! that intimacy scene was off the hook! well worth my reading time!
Be-U-tiful chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
This was amazing! I loved it!
Loafdude chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
this is beautiful, more people need to see this, i love everything about it, its got smut, fluff, angst etc all in one supercharged story
Misery.luvs.company chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I loved it! Very nicely written, and I enjoyed the change of past and present scenes to show the progression of their relationship. Great job ;)
SweettFace chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
that was beautiful.
You're an amazing writer. :)
Penelope Applegate chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
"She figured that was a good way as any to mark her territory, aside from peeing on him."

LOVED that line - bahaha :) I lol'd.

I love the will-they won't-they push&pull romantic relationships. Sooo steamy, and a good read. If you've got moar, I'll read it! ;)
Orange3682 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I loved this story.
Please write more! Please!
hamm3rheart chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
this was BEAUTIFUL.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Perfect.
PeachyPomme chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I love it all. Perfection
ConsciousDreamer101 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I love this story! In most stories they use like one paragraph, then go straight to the lemons, in yours it was like perfectly balanced!
imasupastar chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Great story, sweet and hot at the same time. Nicely done!
Adobo-chan chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
So, this is kind of amazing on so many different levels. :) Your writing is beautiful and I loved the scenes you used. Seeing their relationship change was executed well and their dialogue sounds perfectly in-character, which is always nice. Korra is exactly as she should be, a ball of fire and energy and spunk but who still manages to trip over her own sense of self-worth. And Mako is so fun and debonair without even trying, which is a hard balance to strike sometimes. And, of course, the smut was impeccably done, both romantic and sexy and just so well-written I don't really even know what to say. Haha. Great job.