Reviews for Taking Steps
I LOVE IT :)
alicia4568 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
adorable!
ChasingYou chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I'm kind of happy they didn't go all they way. It feels kind of weird for them to skip all the other bases. Really great written story! You really have a talent!
ANAHI'Simagnation chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Awe! Love it! :D
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Loved it! I loved it so much. :) Beautifully written! Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
one word more
The Cliffhanger Girl chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
This was beauitfully different!
Passion-and-Danger chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
ahaha this was so cute! i loved it! and you make them so much like the characters! amazing job!
MadameDegrassi4587 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Loved this! You should make more! More firsts maybe?!
shehadastory chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
The "year of free stays." part instantly made me tear up, idk why. I just love everything about that scene in Umbrella. This was so great btw! Hot and sweet at the same time.
twitterp4ted chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Parfait!
eclarefan54 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
This wasn't awkward at all. It was sweet and sexy at the same time and it felt real. If that makes sense. You're an amazing writer and it's ugh so perfect.
Maginator1997 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
This was cute! I like how you put the 'well... I don't know.' at the end. Keep writing!
angrywolfgirl chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
really good! it was cute and sweet! really nice!
thoughtsinside chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
All right, let me start off by saying this is one of the best "smut" fics I have ever read. The detail was perfectly clear but not overly raunchy where I was cringing every five seconds and that's hard to come by lately. It was perfect and realistic and I wish we could actually see something like this on the show but God knows that will never happen. Don't be afraid to write smut! This was AMAZING!