Reviews for Gentle
Azaelia67 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
So sad, but really amazing. You need to write a sequel !
NikaVardy chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Oh, thank you for not killing him! I love angst but only with a happy ending! And I don't understand, what kind of person would want to kill poor sweet Blainers ;)
leahk80 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
nicely done!
rte chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
To the review below mine: What is this "chocked" that you can almost do? I though "chocked" meant a wedge? What is this new definition, and how does one use it?

I almost had to place a "chock" under a wheel because I wanted to prevent myself from getting run over by a car as I threw myself into a busy intersection from the feelings I got while reading this story.

Was that a good use of this odd word?
Bellatokio chapter 1 . 2/20/2013

You're evil!

I almost chocked with the pain of my babe Blaine!

Loved this, ther hope in this fic!

1gleefan chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Thank you for keeping our Blaine alive. We love him too much to let him go. Selfish, I know.
liberal4peace chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I was afraid you might! You should continue...
2-lazy-2-login chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
i think its adorably sweet that u name the girl after kurts mum. Plus its a pretty name.

Ps i would find u and kill u if u killed off blaine. Jk. (But seriously. Dont kill him.)
HarmonyLover chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I hoped you wouldn't kill him! That would be awful. I'm all choked up after reading this. It's beautifully written, so tender and poignant, and I just can't even imagine. Poor boys. Thank you for sharing something so lovely. :)
Lulu chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I would love to read more of this! :)
ForeverYoung09 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
liking this story so far! please continue!