Reviews for How to Make A Life
Stampiej chapter 22 . 5/12/2013
Loved it! Too bad it ended here:)
CO Jones chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
Rereading again - LOVE this line! "No, I just did what I always do. You made it into a baby."

Love your writing, can't wait for more!
YOU were WRONG chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
WRONG! She wasn't ready she didn't plan it. She had an IUD! She wasn't happy. You couldn't be more wrong! You tell peeps you know the characters so well. You don't know them in the least. You couldn't be more wrong about the way Charlotte thinks! You have no clue about Charlotte King or Cooper or his parents. You get it wrong every time. :P
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
You need to eat a few more twinkies to get your mojo for writing on.
Fat Chix unite chapter 22 . 11/17/2012
From one fat gal to another this chapter was meh.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/16/2012
Another great chapter! Thanks so much for updating :)
Cooplotte chapter 22 . 11/17/2012
i'm not such a fan of the name but it was an adorable chapter :)
Afrouz chapter 22 . 11/16/2012
Great chapter!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/18/2012
Watch your phrases. You repeat a lot throughout the story. Try to change things up a bit to make it more interesting. :)
Natalie chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
A little contructive advice. We don't want to read every movement a character makes. You're excessively wordy to the point it kills the joy of reading your work. I often find myself skimming through your chapters to find actual dialogue to read. Another thing you portray Charlotte as very crass. Try to remember Charlotte is a professional. She's not a high school drop-out. Make her sound sophisticated instead of trashy. Hang in there. It takes time and patience but you'll catch on. :)
AmyHale chapter 21 . 10/15/2012
Really sweet :)
deslil chapter 21 . 10/14/2012
Update soon!
deslil chapter 20 . 10/7/2012
deslil He can sleep like a normal person!
Afrouz chapter 20 . 10/3/2012
Sweet!
jackel4387 chapter 20 . 10/3/2012
While it was a bit on the short side, and I say that only because I enjoy your writing and always want more, it was a good chapter and I enjoyed the update.