Reviews for Thinking Of You
Guest chapter 8 . 4/2/2014
Please continue the story 33
waiting-for-epic chapter 8 . 6/9/2013
i'm just wondering when logan's gonna find out and what he's gonna do. will he catch them or will carlos tell logan? hope you update soon :)
Stephanie.E.M chapter 8 . 1/26/2013
Naw so cute. I'm scared for the chapter logan finds out :S
DeniseDEMD chapter 8 . 1/14/2013
I loved this chapter! It was so good! I can't wait for more!
Emy.Elle chapter 8 . 1/14/2013
Hey! Just read all 8 chapters and dang! I am hooked! But seriously - ally's just got to live ever Cargan shipper dream. :)) i kinda hate a little.. sigh
anyway - i wonder just how Logan's gonna react when he finds out. Yeah that has to be an explosion of epic proportions!
good job!
can't wait for the next chapter
TiffDizzle chapter 8 . 1/14/2013
Awww yay! She's back and they got a bit of time to spend together, even if they did get interrupted!
Rena.Robacki chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
OMG! If Ally turns out to date both Logan and Carlos I swear I'll kill her! :))
Guest chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
Omg I love the way your story as going so cute Carlos and ally are adorable
DeniseDEMD chapter 7 . 12/29/2012
Loved it! Glad her mom finally stood up for her!
TiffDizzle chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
*jaw drop* Yet another amazing chapter! What can I say? A lot actually hehe. First it was so sweet of Carlos to fly to San Clemente and be there for Ally. She had such a sad childhood with her dad being a drill sergeant, but I'm glad that shr was able to take her passion and run with it ;) Poor Carlos getting dumped while he was gone but at least that opened a doorway for Ally. Here's my favorite part...Carlos standing up to Ally's dad, it was precious and just GAH! I adored that so much! As for Julienne, FINALLY! I couldn'timagine living like that and it took quite a while but at least it! Once again, fabulous job and don't worry toomuch about updating rightnow lol, you have school to worry about. Oh, AND between you and SuperSillyStories, I am wondering what the hell am I even doing writing, you guys are blowing me out of the water!
TiffDizzle chapter 6 . 12/27/2012
I am so in love with this story, I just can't describe it, Carlos is so darn perfect I need him in my life...can I please have him? Lol I really enjoyed reading what you have so far and I noticed it's been twelve days since you updated, so yeah like I'm gonna be stalking my e-mail everyday for your update!
TiffDizzle chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
I am so stoked that Ally finally let her walls down and opened up to Carlos, he was and perfect *swoon* Whoa dad is a total jack-ass and I'm glad she didn't accept his lame ass apology, I would never forgive my dad if he said something like that to me *smh* I' Michael is okay, and poor Logan but if Carlos is who she wants, I can't blame conquers all!
TiffDizzle chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
OMG you have no idea how happy I am right now that Ally told Carlos she'll stop seeing Logan, I am freakin' ecstatic! Ugh and can I just say that I can imagine Carlos saying Allyson with his spanish accent *shivers run up and down my spine* Yeah, I am just over the moon but I still feel a bit bad for Logan though lol. Btw, I got your review and girl I review anything I read because I know how much they mean, but you are seriously an incredible writer, I intend to read all of your BTR stories!
TiffDizzle chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
OMG I am absolutely dying here...WHAT?! *screams* Damn I gotta run out but as sson as I get home I am coming straight back here...I'm so nervous to find out what happens next... .
TiffDizzle chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
Wow...yup I am totally in love with this story as well! I'm still Team Carlos but the date with Logan was awesome I'd haveto say lol. *smh* But her dad, good gosh what an ass but I'm glad she stood up for herself! Uh-oh and another date with Carlos coming right up! I can't wait! Ahh it's late and I shall go to bed, but I will DEFINITELY continue reading this tomorrow!